LEGO® Minifigures Series 11
Retired ProductLEGO® Minifigures Series 114.2143514.
Collect every mystery minifigure in the new Series 11!
With 16 all-new, special minifigures in Series 11, the LEGO® Minifigure Collection continues to grow. Each minifigure comes in a sealed “mystery” bag with its own special accessories, display plate and collector’s booklet. Inspired by movies, sports, history and just everyday life, this collection includes: Scientist, Lady Robot, Evil Mech, Yeti, Jazz Musician, Holiday Elf, Constable, Bavarian Lady, Diner Waitress, Scarecrow, Barbarian, Welder, Mountain Climber, Grandma, Tiki Warrior and a Gingerbread Man.
• Every minifigure comes with accessories and a display plate• A must-have for LEGO® minifigure collectors• PLEASE NOTE: Only 1 of 16 individual minifigures in each “mystery” bag.
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures – and some minifigures may be more difficult to find than others. You may receive 2 or more of the same minifigures – trade with your friends to collect them all! A maximum of 16 minifigures may be ordered per address, per household.Building Instructions
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSeries 11! :DJOHN316 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I love this series! :D I got he Evil Mech and the Scientist Lady! :) They are both really cool! The lady scientist has 2 beakers! :D The Evil mech s cool too! :DPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixGreat Set, Poor DistributionLaLaLotsofBricks1234 | 35-44This is a great series, but the distribution of these figures/box is atrocious and likely to leave many Lego lovers/parents frustrated. Let me start by saying that I have collected all the the minifigures from series 1-10 (minus Mr. Gold) with my children and love the varying themes/styles presented. The early images of series 11 left me eager to grab the next set so we set out for the Lego store today. We picked up 24 packs, but came up well short of a complete series. When i did a little checking I found something that made me think those remaining four will be elusive/more expensive than I had hoped for. The story... In series 1 there was an almost equal chance of getting one of the 16 figures (3 or 4 of each figure/box), but in series 11 you there are either 2, 4, or 6 of each figure per box (a rare, uncommon, common model). What that means is that you have a ~3% chance of finding the Scarecrow, Bavarian Lady, Tiki Warrior, Jazz Musician, Diner Waitress, or Grandma. Since the figures we need are in this 'rare' category I know I am going to be frustrated and suspect I'm not alone. Lego's poor distribution takes this otherwise great series from a fun-filled 5 to a terrible 2.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Collection Continues...LegoSkyGuy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The Series 11 Minifigures are great as usual. I think the green packaging draws your attention pretty well. I was happy to see the continuation of themes from other Minifigure Series along with some new ideas. I will review each minifigure in the order they appear on the poster that is included with each pack. The Barbarian comes with two swords, has long black hair, some scars from past adventures, and has front and back printing of the torso. I also like the gauntlets on his wrists and furry shorts. Feel for the swords. The Scarecrow is a very well designed minifigure. His patchwork flannel shirt with straw sticking out of the neck is very wizard (as young Anakin Skywalker would say)!! His legs, face (with button eyes), and hat also have detailed printing. He also comes with a crow (borrowed from Tonto from the Lone Ranger theme) who sits on the hat. He clearly isn't scared of the Scarecrow. Feel for the pitch fork, crow, or hat. The Bavarian Lady would be welcome at any Oktoberfest celebration. She has a pretzel, cloth apron/skirt, and long blonde pig tailed rubber hair piece. She has a very big smile and a few freckles printed on her cheeks. Feel for the hair piece and pretzel. The Evil Mech is mostly black with neon green and gray detailing. His head is the green with a cool design with a targeting display. He comes with a black gun with green cone and mostly black armor. Finally, his helmet has a cool design that gives him his "evil appearance." The Battle Mech from Series 9 better be an full alert! Feel for the armor or gun. The Tiki Warrior is a highly detailed minifigure. From his grassy shorts, to his war painted face and torso, to his awesome rubber Tiki mask. I was surprised to see how the mask fits onto the neck and isn't a helmet. The designers did a great job lining up the eyes properly (as usual!). He also comes with a spear and top knot hair piece with bone. Feel for the spear or mask. The Gingerbread Man is a very unique and fun minifigure. First he has printed icing on his face, torso, arms, and legs. He comes with a red mug that says "Dunk Me!" The rounded cookie head is the first in the Minifigure theme and is very cool. Feel for the round head and mug. The Holiday Elf is the only minifigure with the short legs in this series. His hat is pointy with his ears attached to it. He also comes with a teddy bear with a bow-tie and a wrapped present. The present is two pieces, a typical red 2x2 brick and a flat/square cover with a bow printed on it. Feel for the pointy hat and verify it with the short legs or present. The Yeti is an awesome minifigure! He reminded me of what a Chima Polar Bear could look like before I put on his head. The robin's egg blue detailing is really well done. His oversized head (sandwich board style) is sculpted very nicely. I also like the included popsicle. I sense a brown Sasquatch will be made in the future...Feel for the head piece. The Mountain Climber has a lot going on. He has a helmet, pick axe, climbling robe, and very detailed printing on his torso and legs. He is primarily red with black arms. Feel for the rope and axe. The Welder is an interesting minifigure. He is wearing overalls and his face is scruffy with some oil or dirt marks and a sweat drop. His helmet is well designed as is his welding equipment. The welding stick is attached to a hose which connects to a fuel tank. Feel for the thin welding accessories and helmet. The Scientist comes with two beakers (yellow and light blue). She is wearing a white lab coat and purple undershirt. Her hair is brown and in a ponytail. She also has printed glasses on her face. Feel for the beakers. The Jazz Musician is very classy. He comes with a new saxaphone element, black hat and suit, long sideburns, and printed sunglasses. He looks like he's been in a club all night playing with the band. I'm sure he'll be joining the Punk Rocker and Rocker Girl on their next tour. Feel for the saxaphone and hat. The Diner Waitress is an interesting minifigure. She has pink roller skates, a cup filled with ice cream, and a tray. She is very detailed from her denim apron to button shirt with name tag. He's got glasses and is very happy serving ice cream to you in your car. Feel for the small roller skates, oval tray, or cup. Grandma is very cute! Her accessories include a rubber basket and a cat. I really like her purple sweater with cat faces design. She also has a red necklace, gray hair, and printed glasses. Feel for the cat and squishy basket. The Constable is the lawman of England. He is mostly black with silver printing of badge, buttons, belt, and colar. His bushy moustache is classic. He also comes with his billy club and helmet. Feel for the helmet and club. Finally, we have the Lady Robot. She is mostly silver with primarily pink detailing including her hands. She has the wind up key and is a repaint of the Clockwork Robot from Series 6. Still a fun minifigure to add to the collection. Feel for the square head or key. I hope this review helps you find the Minifigure you are looking for the most when you see them at a store. I would say my favorites from this series are the Scarecrow, Yeti, Tiki Warrior, and Evil Mech. Thanks for reading my review. Play Well!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixVery Poor DistributionMogwai | 35-44I really like this new set of Lego Minifigures and was excited when the Lego website had them for sale. I purchased 5 of them and I received three English Police men and two of the double sworded barbarians. I think if I had received one duplicate I wouldn't have said a word. This is however is ridiculous. I expect that these are sent out in some sort of random way and the odds of this occurring should be quite low. However it did happen and it is very disappointing. I think in the future I won't be purchasing them online as the other reviewers point out when you are in the store at least you can feel the packages and guess what the contents might be. In this case you get more duplicates than you should.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25