LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes Minifigure Display Frame
Available nowLEGO® Marvel Super Heroes Minifigure Display Frame3.2510.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Display your super-heroic collection in style!
- VIP Points
- 9VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Show off up to 15 minifigures in this stylish LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes Minifigure Display Frame. Hang the frame on the wall, stand it on a table, shelf or mantelpiece, or lay it down flat—the choice is yours. Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes play sets.
- Features a red-and-black colored frame with a LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes logo, gray LEGO backdrop and 15 LEGO elements for attaching and displaying minifigures.
- Hang or stand the frame or lay it down flat.
- Minifigures are not included.
- Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes play sets.
- This item offers an age-appropriate play experience for ages 6 and over.
- Measures over 11” (30cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- about 18 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDisplaying is a "Snap" for Titansreluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've never been one to display figures like this. I now love it. Yes this is cardboard with a glued on baseplate. Yes you could easily make your own. I love this for simplicity. The frame is light and multiple options for figure placement. I recommend that you give this frame another look. Please notice I've used additional pieces to support big figs!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixPoorly describedDumnonii | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDoes what it does fairly well. Better description would have been good as was expecting the frame to be palstic. Some sort of cover would be nice & as another reviewer said Why does this have to be Branded? a plain one would have been better Also why does the Batman one have 20 ledges while this one only has 15April 18, 2017Nicholas - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for your feedback. While The LEGO Batman Movie display frame is designed to hold 20 minifgures, this frame was designed to hold 15 favorites including larger ones like the Hulk. Luckily the usual LEGO customization would allow you to add more of your minifigures in if space allows. We periodically offer other types of display cases and frames, some of which may be non-branded. Anything currently available would be found by searching "display" on Shop.LEGO.com.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 26 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCoolChrismk57 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this, as an inexpensive and accessible way of storing minifigs. I do however have one suggestion, why not sell an un-branded version, then also sell branding packs (basically stickers), so it can be used with various sets of minifigs?Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfix"I have that one and that one and that one...."Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked up a couple of the LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes Mini figure Display Frames after see the mini figure display frame promotional with "Mr.Stud Muffin" (that's what I call him lol). I love the way it displays your mini figures. It was easy to hang it up on the wall. You can also display it on a shelf or desk as it has a flap that is fixed on the back. I have had no problems with the mini figures staying on even after adding more stands on the frame. The frame is a high quality cardboard material, this had me worried at first. But the frame holds up great and looks great. I would not recommend putting near water (fish tank) as this might damage it. This is a great buy on many levels, not only for a display but the use you can get out of the gray base plates for other Lego builds. I now have bought four of the frames and plan on getting more after the holidays. Happy Building.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45