Build, write and draw with LEGO® gel pens!
- VIP Points
Unleash your creativity with this multicolored set of nine refillable LEGO® gel pens, each featuring a LEGO 1x4 tile and removable cap. A fun addition to any LEGO fan’s pencil case or desk, personalize the pens by attaching your own LEGO minifigure or bricks, or use them with the other LEGO stationery system products.
- Features nine refillable gel pens in bright red, bright orange, bright yellow, lime green, dark green, azure, blue, brown and black. Each pen has a 0.7mm tip, LEGO® 1x4 tile for customization and a removable cap.
- Personalize your pens by attaching your own LEGO® bricks or minifigures.
- Suitable for ages 6+.
- Each pen measures over 5” (15cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNice pens but not practical.JawneeWin | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited when I first got these pens. However, the shape of them make them unpractical to use. There are no ergonomics whatsoever involved with these pens. They're uncomfortable and hurt your hands after extended usage. They should have made the barrow round. Also, the ink barrel inside is like a gel pen consistency and it can get runny and messy easily. I mainly bought these for novelty reasons. Also, you can replace the pen barrow inside. I used pen barrows from ballpoint pens, cut the excess plastic to fit it into the barrow, and it works perfectly. I highly recommend it if you're a lego fan & want it for novelty reasons. If you're looking for an everyday pen for extended writing or note taking, I recommend using anything else but this.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBrighten's up my office pensVfromToronto | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove the Lego pen set! I have it in my office at work, and it's a great conversation starter, and everyone who sees them automatically is happier. As for usage, they work fine as long as you aren't gripping your pen hard.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOnly Bought A Single PenJulesPandas125 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBefore starting this review, I would like to point out that I only bought a singular pack of these pens (meaning I only bought one pen). The pen I bought is red with red ink, and I use it as a correcting pen. And I love it! It is a good pen (the gel comes out evenly and does not blot up the paper). The design of the pen is awesome, and even though it is square, it does not pose too much of a struggle to hold. Overall, I loved my gel pen and I recommend it to any Lego lover/writer!Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixFunny but one big mistake Lego...Blacktron | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA funny idea for Lego fans. Not very comftortable but it's ok if you have to write just fews notes.. The big mistake is about the pen cap: a square stud?!! Why don't make a standard rounded stud so I can put the pen cap on the colored brick in the side of the pen while i'm writing?Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35