Write and decorate with a LEGO® Friends notebook!
- VIP Points
- 11VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Write down your creative thoughts, ideas, dreams and more in this LEGO® Friends Notebook! Featuring the girls of Heartlake City, this spiral-bound notebook has a LEGO building plate on the cover that you can decorate and personalize with your own unique combination of pieces from the included set of colorful LEGO elements. Rearrange and rebuild whenever you want!
- Features permanently attached LEGO® building plate on the cover
- Includes 16 colorful and decorative LEGO elements
- Decorated with characters and images from LEGO Friends
- Measures 5.1” (13cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and over 1” (3cm) deep
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGLAD I TOOK A CHANGE...KristysGarden | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterBecause of the poor review I saw on these adorable Lego Friends Notebooks, I almost passed on purchasing them. Glad I made the purchase! I have 26 grandchildren and Legos flow through their veins so I am always on the "look out" for unique and different Lego items. I purchased a bunch of these notebooks for my granddaughters and they loved them! No problems with the Lego elements falling off and they had so much fun being creative in designing their covers! Thank you Lego..Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNot HappyKALan | 55-64Purchased for: SelfThis book is very hard to wright on, and the pieces are always falling off. I got this to keep notes of the Lego's that I have and what people and pets names go with each set.February 25, 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesWe sorry you aren't happy with the Friends Notebook. We will make sure that this is passed on to the proper team. We never intend for our Merchandising and Promotions products to be frustrating or challenging to use. If you can please try using the note book again, but this time open up the cover and lay it flat on a hard surface. This should help with the bricks not falling off and also help with a better surface to write on. If there is any questions on concerns please don't hesitate to call our Consumer Services.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25