Learn and play all day with the LEGO® DUPLO® Deluxe Box of Fun!
Give your child hours of entertainment with the LEGO® DUPLO® Deluxe Box of Fun. This set makes the perfect introduction to LEGO building fun, with a huge range of classic and special DUPLO bricks. From teaching counting with the decorated number blocks to inspiring role play with the DUPLO figures, this box will open up a world of learning and creativity for your young builder. It also includes a wagon base, window and door elements in bright, primary colors that toddlers will love to play with. The whole set comes in a sturdy, iconic LEGO brick-shaped storage box with building inspiration to help you and your child build an exciting tall house and other fun buildings. Includes 2 child DUPLO figures.
- Spark young imaginations with a starter collection of LEGO DUPLO bricks, figures, and animals!
- Store the pieces in the sturdy plastic storage box shaped like a LEGO brick
- Includes boy and girl DUPLO figures, turtle and rabbit figures, 2 window elements, door element, numbered bricks, and a wide selection of classic LEGO DUPLO bricks
- LEGO DUPLO building toys are made for small hands and are compatible with other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Buildable house is over 8” high, 7” wide, and 2” deep. Wagon base is over 1” high, 2” wide, and 4” long. Child figures, turtle figure, and rabbit figure stand over 1” tall
- 95 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 1 ½ and 5 years old
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat fun for GrandkidsJM844 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI bought this for my Grandson and Granddaughter - both under 2. While the grand-kids had fun, I think their parents and I had more fun.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy son loves theseLeyla12 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonEasy to use, various sizes and assorted shaped, my son's imagination is blossoming.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA good set for little onesAliceA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonA good mix of different color, size, shape of bricks in this set let little ones to create all kinds of things. I did end up buying a baseplate to let little one stack bricks easier.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55