With LEGO® Dimensions™, you're gonna need a bigger imagination!
The LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ Starter Pack has everything you need to set out on epic mash-up adventures filled with iconic worlds and unlikely allies as you've never seen them before. Build Batman™, Wyldstyle™ and Gandalf™, then attach them to the special LEGO Toy Tags and place them on the LEGO Toy Pad with buildable LEGO Gateway to bring them to life in the game. Add the buildable 3-in-1 Batmobile™ for extra in-game fun, and rebuild it into The Batblaster or a Sonic Batray to boost its in-game abilities. There's a whole multiverse of puzzles to solve, plus challenges and enemies to face, and when you're ready for more, collect Level, Team and Fun Packs from fan-favorite brands featuring buildable characters and rebuildable gadgets. This Starter Pack includes buildable Batman, Wyldstyle and Gandalf minifigures.
- Includes buildable Batman™, Wyldstyle™ and Gandalf™ minifigures and 3-in-1 Batmobile™, each with a detachable LEGO® Toy Tag.
- Rebuild the 3-in-1 Batmobile™ into The Batblaster and Sonic Batray for extra in-game abilities.
- Also includes Batman's Batarang, Wyldstyle's relic scanner and Gandalf's staff.
- Activate Batman's special Grapple, Boomerang and Stealth abilities; Wyldstyle's Relic Detector, Acrobat and Master Build abilities; and Gandalf's Magic, Magical Shield and Illumination abilities to crack puzzles and overpower enemies.
- Place up to 7 LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ toys on the LEGO Toy Pad simultaneously and set out on exciting in-game adventures.
- Collect your favorite LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ characters and use them in-game together for a crazy mash-up multiverse.
- Visit LEGO.com/DIMENSIONS for more information on this exciting LEGO® building and video gaming experience. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- PLAYSTATION® 3 game system with a minimum of 2GB available hard disk space and Internet connection required.
- Collect LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ Team, Level and Fun Packs to unlock additional content.
- LEGO® DIMENSIONS™ characters and vehicles are required to interact with the LEGO DIMENSIONS video game.
- LEGO® Toy Pad with Gateway measures over 6” (16cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Batmobile™ measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide (alternative 3-in-1 vehicle builds vary in size).
- 6 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixmultiple choicekevopilis | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly I've got a lot of gaming experience on pc and consoles,I do like the Lego game,it's very creative and has a lot of neat incorporations of characters,their mannerisms,statements overall I think quite a bit of thought went into this-I really liked seeing HAL at the end of the aperture science center episode,it's things like that I like.There is a lot of space to explore,some worlds are smaller than others,just like some of the characters do more than others.There are some issues with glitches,at times the game will lock up and you have to manually turn off the console,a real mood killer-save often!I think this seems to happen when removing characters,then sometimes loading itself gets stuck and I have to turn off and start over.I do wish the cinematics were character specific to the ones on the toypad.I've got 40 some hours of play into the game and can see many more ahead,I've customized some of the vehicles/gadgets for storage purposes and am going to make a list of abilities to help me remember who and what does what. All things considered it's a very entertaining game,I 'd been playing destiny for the last year or so.....it's a neat change.There are a lot of characters to collect if you want,some have redundant abilities and aren't really necessary,but there are some a person needs to complete 100%,I don't see that as a fault,it's just the way the game is,but I would like to have those glitches addressed.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIt's a good game, but it's flawed.thebrickkid2000 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Lego Dimensions is a good game in my opinion, I have hours of fun playing it, and it is challenging more than any other past Lego game I've played. The story for Lego Dimensions is that Lord Vortax (or something like that) is trying to collide different Lego worlds such as The Simpsons, Wizard of Oz, DC Superheroes, Doctor Who, and more together, which leads to ultimate power for him. Wyldstyle from The Lego Movie, Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, and Batman from DC Superheroes team up and try to stop him from taking over the world. The imagination in this is amazing, you have different figures from different worlds coming together and it's a lot of fun, I don't think you'll ever see Homer Simpson coming out of a portal from the sky on a wrecking ball to destroy an obstacle in the world of Portal 2 with Gandalf watching ever again. I have a lot of fun playing this game, but I have two problems with it. 1: While I was playing this game, I found it extremely glitchy, I mean, I was playing multiple levels, and it would often stop, things wouldn't work, and the only way I could fix it was to pull the plug, which damages the PS3 if you don't manually shut it down. I don't know if it's my game, my console, or what, just thought I'd say so. 2.: You can transport characters into the game by placing a character on the toy pad, this is fun and all, but to get minikits, you need to buy the figures from the store, and they aren't cheap. You can "Hire a Hero" , which is a good feature, but it costs a lot of studs in the game, and you have him/her for 30 seconds. I am not a fan of this, because it would cost a lot of money to get 100% on the game. Other than those two complaints, this is a fun game, and will leave you with hours of fun.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Best Lego Game EverEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This starter pack is very cool and I like how it fits on the pad very well after you build it I also like how this pad works like Disney Infinity and Skylanders but this pad is different how you have to move the chracters to solve puzzles and alot more in this pack you get Wildstyle Gandalf and Batman and his Batmoble which I like alot I also like the other packs you get buy to have lots more fun and adventure for your chracters in this game but I review them seperately in other reviews. Overall this is a really fun Lego game and I think I will be playing this for a long time.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix2rating.postfixDecent on discountJaker1001 | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThe game is intended for children. With that said I have enjoyed many "kids" games in the past as an adult. However Dimensions did not hold up. I got this only a few months ago at deep clearance. The parts are nice colors. The figures are nothing special with Batman being an amalgamation of previously released parts. The game play gets redundant quick with most of your time spent breaking everything in sight for an endless stream of coins. The puzzles are more time consuming than difficult where figuring out the mechanics of what you are supposed to be doing is the hardest challenge. Also I didn't see anywhere where these coins added to gameplay - such as upgrades. I get that the game can be completed without all the packs, but so much of the game is locked behind needing X or Y character to do this section. I would have an annoying time playing this without all the packs. Luckily I had most of the packs because of them being available for a dollar last year. There is a reason this game failed. Redundant kills fun fast, and that is terrible for a game that tries to offer an experience that is supposed to last. The cost, and out of date references likely made it difficult for kids to enjoy (how many ten year olds watch the A-Team?). I played maybe 15 hours (mainly of portal 2) before I got bored and quit.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25