- LEGO® Brick Pouch – Yellow
LEGO® Brick Pouch – Yellow
Available nowLEGO® Brick Pouch – Yellow551.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Zip up your stuff in a pouch and go!
- VIP Points
- 39VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Take items with you for work and play in this yellow 5005539 LEGO® Brick Pouch. Shaped like a classic 1x2 brick, its spacious main compartment and 2 LEGO stud-style zip pockets are ideal for holding pens, pads, tech chargers, flash drives, snacks and more. Constructed entirely from durable recycled polyester, this compact pouch is the eco-friendly way to take useful things with you.
- Features classic LEGO® 1x2 brick shaping; durable, water-resistant CyclePET polyester fabric and lining made from recycled beverage bottles; main compartment with zip closure; 2 LEGO stud-styled zip pockets; and a handle with LEGO label.
- Each LEGO® Brick Pouch bag saves approximately 2 plastic bottles from landfill.
- All materials are CPSIA compliant and free of PVC, lead and phthalates.
- Manufacturing this bag with recycled instead of virgin polyester reduces energy use by 50%, water use by 20% and air pollution by 60%.
- Available in 7 classic LEGO® colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink and black.
- Matching 5005515 LEGO® Brick Lunch Bag – Yellow sold separately.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 9 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Gear BagRandomGuy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI already had a decent backpack, but was thrilled to see a smaller option of a lego bag to carry my hard drives, chargers, cables, and more to and from work. I like how it's small enough to fit into your bag/purse for everyday use while still having that clever lego personality. PROS: • Multi-purpose: You or your kids can grow while still having use for it. This could easily be used as a pencil case, makeup bag, travel bag for toiletries, lose electronics, used as a statement handbag, or even just a bunch of lego for the littles ones on the go. • The padding assures anything delicate (like electronics) won't get scratched or dinged as easily if dropped. • The shape is a fun design, many compliments! CONS: • I only need it for a few electronics, but it'd be too small for all of my art supplies I keep in my actual pencil case. • The studs on top are only 2 inches in circumference. Along with the circular shape, you're a bit limited on what can be put into them. I personally use one for my phone charger and the other for earbuds. But they have to be wound up tight to fit, which might eventually damage the wires... • The shape is meant to resemble a 1x2 lego plate (a flat brick), but it'd be good to have the option for a taller piece, probably with a zipper horizontally in the middle to separate it into two compartments. But otherwise I'm OK with this since I didn't need mine to be that large. ___ Overall, it's a great way to get a lego designed accessory without the price of the large backpack! If it was like the last batch of bags (regular boring bags with the lego logo), I'd skip it - but I like how these are shaped like the pieces. Feels more iconic as a fashion piece. But I regretted not getting the fun lego shaped bags in 2008, so who knows how long these will be available until they're gone?Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55