- LEGO® 4-stud Blue Storage Brick
LEGO® 4-stud Blue Storage Brick
Temporarily out of stockLEGO® 4-stud Blue Storage Brick454.
Store and stack in life-sized LEGO® style!
- VIP Points
- 24VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Stack, store, build and more in classic LEGO® style with this iconic blue 2x2 LEGO Storage Brick. Create a storage solution with the lifting studded-lid and large hollow compartment. Then, connect to more storage bricks for a life-sized building experience. Makes a great gift for LEGO fans!
• Create a LEGO® storage space for LEGO bricks, toys and more!
• Build bigger-than-ever creations with life-sized LEGO bricks!
• Makes a great gift for LEGO fans!
• Add 5001386 8-stud Blue Storage Brick for an even bigger LEGO storage unit!
• Measures more than 9” (22cm) long, 9” (22cm) wide and 7” (17cm) high (at top of studs)
- almost 6 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove these storage bricks!stegreene13 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Santa brought two 4 stud bricks and one 8 stud brick to store all of the Duplo blocks my son got for Christmas. They are excellent! He is 2 y/o and they are sturdy enough for him to play with. I don't worry about them breaking even when he sits inside them. When play time is over they are perfect...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNot for Small PiecesJamesCanada | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThis would work great for Duplo or larger Lego bricks, but tiles and other small pieces get wedged in the groove around the bottom, which can be quite frustrating.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 6 years agorating.prefix2rating.postfixOverall a little DissappointedNicoleM | 25-34These bricks would be perfect for storing LEGO if the little pieces didn't get stuck in the circles at the bottom. I'm continually getting a toothpick to pick out the little pieces, and that sometimes doesn't even work. There is a simple solution of gluing or taping paper to the bottom inside but for the price you pay home remedies shouldn't be necessary.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat product, easy to uselonewolf | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love these. I can store my regular size lego bricks in them and at the same time build with these huge bricks. The kids would like to get enough to build a real playhouse, we'll see. It would be fun, for sure.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55