Killer Croc™ Tail-Gator
Retired ProductKiller Croc™ Tail-Gator3.8510.
Speed after Killer Croc’s Tail-Gator on Batman’s Batski!
Stage a land-water pursuit of Killer Croc’s Tail-Gator at Gotham City harbor with this action-packed set from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE. Help Batman™ prevent Killer Croc™, Zebra-Man™ and Tarantula™ from escaping in Croc’s huge Tail-Gator truck featuring big wheels with rubber tires, suspension and two crate bombs. Give chase on Batman’s Batski with two stud shooters. Includes three minifigures with assorted weapons and a big figure.
- Build Killer Croc’s Tail-Gator truck and send it into action against Batman on his Batski. Tail-Gator features huge wheels and tires, two crate bombs and driver’s cabin with space for a minifigure!
- Featured in THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE
- Includes three minifigures, Batman, Zebra-Man and Tarantula, but Killer Croc big figure
- The LEGO Batman Movie building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Tail-Gator measures over 5” high, 7” long and 4” wide, Batski measures over 1” high, 3” long and 2” wide, Killer Croc stands over 3” tall
- 460 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA Great SetLEGOFanAllTheWay | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfKiller Croc Tail-Gator is a great set that has both good and bad things in it like most sets. The first thing is the range of new characters and minifigures included, it is nice that LEGO is including less major characters in their sets and in this set those characters are Tarantula and Zebra-man who we have never gotten before in a LEGO set and they look great. While Batman looks basically like the same to the other Batman minifigures in the other Batman Movie,...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixGreat, but too priceyJohnnyJohnson | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Although this is a FANTASTIC set -- designed sooo well, and everything looks great and is fun to play with -- the price point is clearly $20 too high (Per the amount of LEGO pieces in the set). Really a shame. The figures are terrific (I LOVE the callback to the classic LEGO crocodile in this version of Killer Croc), and the main vehicle is brilliant (As all of the vehicles in this LEGO Batman Movie line are).Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixKiller Croc's expensive Tail gatorLegofanblue | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was looking forward to this set quite a lot. I always thought it was a bit of a hefty price considering you only get 460 pieces. Whilst I do really like the set, it's hard to get over the price. First off the minifigures. Exceptional honestly. Let's go through. Batman: He's ok. He's a good...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setCaveman5 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow this truck is cool! The huge crock is awesome!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55