- Keychain Rack
Sold outKeychain Rack3.455.
Never lose your keys again!
- VIP Points
- 15VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Hang all your keys together on this handy rack, so you know where to find them. It looks great on your wall and is also a great way to display your cool LEGO® key chains. It comes with a fixed 6x16 base plate, perfect for holding all kinds of brick and minifigure key chains. A 2x4 brick key chain is included to start your collection, along with extra LEGO bricks for decoration.
- Features a cardboard Key Chain Rack with permanently fixed 6x16 LEGO® base plate.
- Also includes a 2x4 LEGO® brick attached to a durable metal ring and chain, plus extra bricks for decoration.
- Can be fixed to a wall with a nail or screw, or using the double-sided tape provided.
- Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO® play sets.
- This item offers an age-appropriate experience for ages 6 and over.
- 4 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNice looks - poor qualityWorstCase | 25-34Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw this set, I knew I had to get it. This was about 6 months ago. Since then it was mounted on a wall right next to the door and was in daily use. The LEGO bricks are well connected and never failed. Surprisingly sturdy! Many visitors commented very positive about it. It sure does look nice and is a very nice touch for any AFOL. But: The board seems to be made of a realtively soft material. When I got it, it was already a little bent. Now, after using it for a while it looks even more abused. Why did they not use sturdy plastic? Today another thing happened: The mounted LEGO plate fell right off. Sure, I can glue it back on easily, but for me it is proof of unusal poor quality.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- about 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGreat Idea....mrsjrb | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot thrilled with the execution. The non brick portion (the surround) is cardboard covered with a thick paper. I don't see it lasting with keys banging against it as they are pulled off and on. I was excited to get this as I love the idea of incorporating lego into my home decor. I have keys to several family homes and even with all my keys the lego built portion did not come apart.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA fun way for kids to keep keys organizedKlippOgLim | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is a fun way to organize keys for kids. We have chosen to have single keys on both the Lego key chains and on the hooks on this set. It works wonderful when the chaotic boys needs the key to the work shed to get their toys. The back is quite solid, even though it is cardboard. It also makes it easy to mount inside a closet. Ours have been hanging with keys for almost 8 months with no damage. And even though you only get 1 Lego key chain, this makes it more fun to choose which colors to buy (even if I was shouted down when I tried to suggest a pink one..). Teaching our kids responsibility when it comes to keys is important, and a lot easier with this fun Key Chain Rack.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix2rating.postfixcute but...HeatheRose | 35-44Purchased for: SelfBesides this being mostly cardboard, It only comes with 1 (one) keychain. I like the brick key chain that can snap on the board but was surprised there was only one.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25