Go behind enemy lines with K-2SO!
Infiltrate the Empire with buildable and highly posable K-2SO. This former Imperial security droid features a single/double-arm-swinging battle function, tough-looking decorated head and armor elements, and is extra tall for an even more impressive figure. This durable droid is perfect for dangerous missions against the Empire.
- Buildable and highly posable K-2SO figure features single/double-arm-swinging battle function, tough-looking decorated head and armor elements, and an extra-tall frame.
- Activate the single/double-arm-swinging battle function.
- Enter battle with this ominous looking buildable figure.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out exciting hand-to-hand combat with this exciting droid from the blockbuster movie, Star Wars: Rogue One.
- This figure offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-14.
- Figure stands over 11” (29cm) tall.
- about 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixMore of a display set, don't you think?MetalBeard | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Appearance: I love this design not because it was movie-accurate, but because how unique and sinister it looks. Robots work great with these Technic figures (see also: General Grievous). Compared to the movie, the inaccuracies are quite big: It's too slim and too skeletal, and the neck of K-2SO is...Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?35
- 12 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun display pieceabrowncoat | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I received this set from my kids for Christmas. I'm not too wild about these figure type sets and wouldn't have bought it myself, but they know I like the character. I ended up having fun with it and plan on displaying it in my office. It's not exactly accurate, but it looks great to me. I know reviews from a while ago say that it's difficult to pose. I'm thinking either Lego fixed that, or those reviewers were trying some awkward poses because I don't find that to be the case at...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome product!Chrisss | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Wow I love this product sooooooo much! Very easy to build except the spring for the arms and it costed me about ten minutes to figure it out but except that tiny part of the overall building experience I would say this robot is awesome! I looked others' comments about the limited gestures; however, I do agree that this is a robot and yah it won't have that many gestures you want it to have lol.. And it is hard to let it stand I admit that part, but I would say it gives me more fun by adjusting the positions because it is quite challenging I guess. I love it!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set!nash80 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is fantastic! It was the first buildable figure I've purchased and it's so good I have since purchased others. Highly posable, very stable, fairly movie accurate. Objectively, the antenna are a bit large (who cares?!), and the neck angle isn't great. I would have liked the neck angle to be more accurate; not a hard fix. I don't love the punching action but the mechanism is very cool! It just makes the arms floppy and hard to pose, but it's also an easy fix. Overall K2-SO is really great! Completely worth it!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55