Retired ProductJestro's Headquarters553.
Help the heroic knights rescue Ava from Jestro’s head-shaped HQ!
Stage a daring rescue mission and release Ava from Jestro’s Headquarters, featuring a giant face with hidden weapons, detachable Hatattacka with flick missiles, Mobile Stone Keep trailer with adjustable crane and cage with movable bars, and an ejecting Stone boat function. This feature-packed LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ set also comes with Macy’s Underminer vehicle featuring a spinning drill, plus a Stone Wheeler vehicle with cannons to ramp up the rescue mission action. Includes five scannable shields and six minifigures.
- Build the evil jester’s mobile base and stage a daring rescue!
- As featured in Cartoon Network's LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ series
- Includes Jestro, Ava, Macy, Lance, a gargoyle and a Stone stomper minifigures, plus Chef Éclair & two Scurrier figures
- LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Jestro’s Headquarters is over 7” high, 12” long and 8” wide
- 840 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHQ not means Horrible Quality at allverydude | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is absolutly awesome(and awesome is my favourite word). I like how seperatable it is,how natural features it has which you want to try every single time you play with it,and how durable it is.On the other end, one part of the crane can fall down,and...the price:I don't want to talk about it too much, cause it varies from store to store,but in my opinion, this set is fairly overpriced.I was lucky cause I bought it for about 90$.Despite it I choose this set cause it's the one that was very inspiering for me:This set contains the price of the 70351(Clay's Falcon fighter),70350(The Three rockers)and70348(Lance's twin jouster);Although I bought this becuse none of the previusly mentioned sets has Jestro's HQ's abbilities Sorry if it was too long,I hope I helped you figuring out wheter it's worth the money or not.I definitely love it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove this!EGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe cage is great. A really great feature. The quality is good, there is a lot to play with and there is a plethora of minifigures and accessories. This is a good set to add onto another Nexo Knight set. But I wouldnt recommend this as a first nexo knight set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNexo Fanarmyspouse85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe got this to add to our son's collection. He has the entire Nexo Knights collection. It was pretty easy to put together.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55