Available nowJakku Quadjumper™4.3571514.
Nous appliquons des restrictions par foyer pour être juste envers tous nos fans. Si vous avez déjà atteint cette limite lors de commandes précédentes, il est possible que nous annulions votre commande.
Présentation du produit
Escape Jakku in the powerful Quadjumper!
- Numéro d'article
- Points VIP
- 64Points VIP
Le nombre de points VIP indiqué ne constitue qu'une estimation. Les points réels seront calculés au moment du paiement.
- Nombre de pièces
Create your own action-packed LEGO® Star Wars adventures with the Jakku Quadjumper, featuring an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, opening rear compartment with gunner station, 2 front stud shooters, detachable rear stud blaster and 4 big engines with an explode function to send them flying. Includes 4 minifigures and a BB-8 figure.
- Build a Quadjumper with pop-off “exploding” engines, and play out action-packed adventures on Jakku
- Featured in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Includes Rey, Finn, Unkar’s Thug and a First Order Stormtrooper, plus a BB-8 figure
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 3” high, 5” long and 7” wide
- 457 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
Instructions de montage
Avis Du Produit
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe QuadjumperDarthRevan1 | 14-18Je recommanderais ce produit à un amiJakku Quadjumper is a vehicle that had only seconds of screentime but made its debut in Lego finally. The set has 4 figures + BB8, 457 parts and retails for $64.99 CAD. Build: The build is beautiful once its built. It uses silver and nougat coloured parts and the colours look really good on...Expérience de jeurating.prefix4rating.postfixNiveau de défirating.prefix4rating.postfixRapport qualité-prixrating.prefix3rating.postfixTemps de construction: 47 minutesExpérience De Construction: Advanced LEGO builderAs-tu trouvé ce commentaire utile ?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfix'We need a pilot!' 'We've got one!'JediLegoLover | 14-18I'm not convinced that the quadjumper was worthy of it's own set considering its on screen for only a few seconds before being blown up. However it completes any Jakku collection nicely. The ship is a quick build but it's quite repetitive and without any challenging techniques. The finished model is very small - although in-scale when placed next to the Millennium Falcon. My issue lies with the design as the ship has many gaps which look strange, especially the gaps between the cockpit and the ship walls. Also the overuse of stud shooters is unnecessary: a quadjumper is a cargo transport not a fighter. The movie accuracy is good with a nice colour scheme. Overall the quadjumper isn't much of a display piece unless paired with some other Jakku sets. The play features are alright. The mechanism to 'blow-up' the top engines works well and is quite fun. The minifigures are wonderfully printed but not exclusive. Rey and Finn are both as...Expérience de jeurating.prefix3rating.postfixNiveau de défirating.prefix1rating.postfixRapport qualité-prixrating.prefix2rating.postfixTemps de construction: 40 minutesExpérience De Construction: Expert LEGO builderAs-tu trouvé ce commentaire utile ?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixEnjoyable little buildTikkaspecial | 45-54Not the most difficult build but an enjoyable way to pass an hour or two. Not sure value is great for price (speeder bike and scout was cheaper and much better build and final result) so marked down on value. Although number of mini figures included is generous. The built model is quite small so would recommend only if you can get at a discounted price (which I did).Expérience de jeurating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThe Force AwakensNickDaGeek | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI remember when the set was announced, I didn't want it. Then a short time later, I saw a video on Just2Goods channel of the pictures for the sets and got a good look at the set. I knew that I would pick it up, but told myself it was only for stop motion videos, it is hard to use a named ship because if I fit it into canon, I have to follow very strict guidelines. The set came out, I picked it up with my 2 Spiderman sets, the two battle packs and the Vader set, then waited a bit to build it, haveing summer school and work. I have to say, this was 10 times better then I thought it would be. I think that is enough back story, on the pros and cons! Pros; The exploding feature The BB-8 in a small $50 set The ship, it is a nice display piece Cons; The rest of the figs, Rey came out in 2 other sets, one of them only being $20, Finn in 2 sets, one I own, the trooper came in a battle pack and the thug came in a book. Huh, guess those are my only cons All in all a nice set and a pleasant...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45