Retired ProductHeavy-Haul Train4.5333515.
Load up the powerful LEGO® City Heavy-Haul Train!
Here comes the awesome Heavy-Haul Train! It’s busy at the LEGO® City goods yard. The welder is carrying out some last minute repairs on the tracks while the driver and engineer do the final checks on the powerful diesel engine. Climb aboard the giant, sliding crane, lower the hook and carefully lift the heavy helicopter onto the flatbed wagon. Then take control of the rugged backhoe and gather the heavy bricks together while the crane operator scoops them up and drops them into the hopper wagon.When all the cargo is aboard, load up the backhoe and you’re ready to roll… “All aboard!” This tough motorized train with an 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control can haul just about anything! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a train driver, engineer, welder, crane operator and a backhoe driver.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a train driver, engineer, welder, crane driver and a backhoe driver
- Heavy-Haul Train Features a motorized diesel-style locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control, hopper wagon, 2 flatbed wagons, helicopter, backhoe and a crane
- Crane features a turning superstructure, sliding tracks, working winch with interchangeable hook and bucket, ladder and a large cab
- Helicopter features a spinning rotor, chain for lifting and a cockpit with room for a minifigure
- Backhoe features a working front and rear boom mechanism and a large cab
- Accessory elements include 16 round bricks, shovel, broom, wrench, box and welding equipment
- Includes a full circular track with 16 curved rail tracks and 12 straight rail tracks
- Jump aboard the awesome Heavy-Haul Train!
- Operate the Heavy-Haul Train with the 7-speed infrared remote control
- Check out the powerful diesel locomotive
- Transport massive loads!
- Heavy-Haul Train in total measures over 3” (9cm) high, 32” (82cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Engine measures over 3” (9cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Helicopter wagon measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Hopper Wagon measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Backhoe Wagon measures over 1” (5cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Helicopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (17cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Backhoe measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Crane measures over 10” (27cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (5cm) wide
- Crane track measures over 11” (30cm) long and 3” (11cm) wide
- Crossing measures over 4” (19cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- Curved rail tracks each measure over 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Straight rail tracks each measure over 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat train setHouseof4 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my sons 5th birthday. He loves legos and asked for a train. The train was pretty easy to build. My son did most of it himself with me watching and helping some of the time. The train was a lot bigger than I expected once built. It runs very good, but you have to use all of the track. We tried to make the track a little smaller to put on his train table but the train would only move on the straight track and then stop on the curves because the train is heavy, but once I moved it to...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixDisappointedFletch | 25-34Purchased for: SonThe last thing you want on Christmas is for the lego train you purchased for your son is not to work. We were so disappointed when we got the train all set up to go around the tree and the train spun out. It wouldn't move more than a few inches and could not go around any curved track. We found it...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixseveral issuesmelric13 | 35-44Purchased for: SonThis was my son's 'big' Christmas present this year, and with the price point, we expected this would be a really great set. But the reality is, it's just... okay. My son's biggest complaint is the small amount of track that comes with it. The single loop you can make creates curves that the...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe 4th Train In My CollectionTrainFan98 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set on December 26th, 2015. I wanted this for Christmas my didn't get it. Not only this makes the 4th train in my collection but it also is my 4th cargo train. I've always enjoyed building Lego trains. Not let's begin the review of this set. Locomotive: The locomotive is influenced...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55