Green Lantern vs. Sinestro
Retired ProductGreen Lantern vs. Sinestro4.75532.
Zoom into orbit and recover Green Lantern’s lantern!
Sinestro has stolen Green Lantern’s lantern and whisked it away to his home planet of Korugar. Launch a recovery mission with Green Lantern, in his ultra-fast construct spaceship and super-jumping Space Batman™! But evil Sinestro has built a cage around the lantern and is guarding it with his staff. Fire the 2 powerful stud shooters and turn the rear control to activate 2 devastating spring-loaded shooters. Spring into action with Space Batman™ on the Super Jumper to topple Sinestro and explode the cage. With victory assured, leap out of the cockpit and reclaim the lantern! Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Green Lantern, Space Batman™ and Sinestro.
- Includes 3 minifigures with accessories: Green Lantern, Space Batman™ and Sinestro
- Construct spaceship features an opening cockpit, 2 stud shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters with rear control and translucent green elements
- Cage features a plinth for the lantern and explode function
- Accessories include Space Batman’s space wings and exclusive new Super Jumper and Sinestro’s translucent yellow power staff
- Green Lantern, Space Batman™ and Sinestro are all-new LEGO® minifigures and exclusive to this set!
- Place Green Lantern in the cockpit and launch into orbit
- Gear up Space Batman™ with the cool space wings
- Target Sinestro with the dual stud shooter
- Turn the rear control to activate the spring-loaded shooters
- Spring open the cage with Space Batman™ on the Super Jumper!
- Reclaim the lantern and place Sinestro in the cage
- Construct spaceship measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Cage measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreen Lantern Vs SinestroSaphira3231 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThough I am not an avid DC fan, I saw this set and knew i couldn't leave it out from my collection of comic characters. The fact that you got three key characters (although Space Batman seems a random one to throw in) from the DC universe as well as the ship, and for very little cost, was great. Only downside for the characters was that while Sinestro had an axe construct, Green Lantern himself didn't have anything to show for his power. The addition of a Warhammer construct to match Sinestro's axe would have been good to see/have. though i expect this would be achievable through other spare parts for those who have a larger collection. As is usual for this type of product, the packaging had great detail prints of the contents and the parts themselves are all to the usual high standard with a couple unique parts with Green Lantern related decals and the unique Space suit of Batman. The build was straight forward for all of the parts in this set. I found the functionality of the chamber that conatined the Green Lantern was clever, by shooting the shield at the top, you can release the door to reclaim the Lantern from Sinestro The ship was really well designed, with 2 different types of guns that fire with a good distance too. One set has the stud guns, while the underside has the larger missile launchers. The tail wings are also adjustable which adds to play experience when the ship is being 'flown' Overall, a great product that is certainly worth the money and looks great as a display piece and could offer a lot of fun through playPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreen Lantern has Arrivedmccool | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I heard that LEGO would be making a set which includes Green Lantern, I was so excited! When the set finally arrived to me, I built it so gleefully! To start off, the minifigures are excellent. When the first green lantern fig came out, (San Diego Comicon) I was so bummed he wasn't available to the general public, but when I built mine, I just sat there staring at the green lantern minifigure that I had finally gotten. The Sinestro minifig is also quite pleasing. His colours are interesting, as well as his yellow weapon is quite unique and fitting to his LEGO persona. While lastly the Space-Batman; he is quite cool as well. I was somewhat iffy on his space wings due them being out of thin plastic. Yet they got my approval so it was all good. Yet the overall Batman minifigure is nice because of his space suit printing, so its a nice/new print for Batman. Then onto the set... Sinestro's cage is quite cool. It holds Green lantern's power source, or a figure alone. And when the disc is shot with an object the cage releases whatever is inside! Then the biggest part is Green Lantern's jet: the jet doesn't have an underbelly, more or less rounded hull, so its somewhat half a jet. yet the top is cool due to the illuminating colour schemes of different shades of clear and solid green. There are some flick missiles as a nice touch, so the design is quite greeting to DC fans. Yet the only con is no underbelly/hull. overall this is an excellent set. It is an easy build. New pieces, and colours, as well as some extremely new exciting figures to add to the superheroes collection! 10/10Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Long Awaited GREEN LANTERN!BatmanAMR | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set the day it was available at my closest LEGO Store and am very pleased with it! Overall it has nice figures and structures for only $19.99, and makes a great addition to a Justice League collection, or for starting your own. Structures: Green Lantern Jet--has a good usage of solid and transparent green bricks and black bricks, with a few white ones in the cockpit. Also includes 8 studs for launching and 3 missiles. Sinestro's Chamber--features lantern battery and Sinestro symbol printed on a brick. Can also put Sinesto inside too. Figures: Green Lantern--nice printing on both sides of the torso and head, as well as printing on the legs. Very accurate to the New 52 comics. Sinestro--same as Green Lantern, printing on both sides of the torso and head, with basic leg printing. Also comes with an axe made of a new brick. Space Batman--detailed printing on the front and back of the torso, as well as the two new wing designs. Comes with an astronaut head and a regular head. Jumper Brick--I had a little trouble figuring out how it worked, but a nice addition to the set since all minifigures fly.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery minifig-heavyMilosKoch | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA very minifigure-heavy set. I mean 3 exclusive minefigs for about 20 dollars is a good buy, almost no matter what. And the build is also a fun one at this price point. Hidden cannons and a nifty little cage for either the lantern or a minifigure, so all-in-all a fantastic setPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55