Sold outFormula Off-Roader4.625516.
Take on mountainous terrain with the LEGO® Technic Formula Off-Roader!
- VIP Points
- 139VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Power over mountainous terrain with the sturdy LEGO® Technic Formula Off-Roader! Featuring a fresh lime green and blue color scheme, huge deep-tread tires mounted on cool lime green rims, working steering, robust chassis, hinged cab cage, large roof-mounted spotlights and a detailed 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons. This realistic model with super-rugged suspension is geared up for the toughest off-road action! Rebuilds into a high-speed Muscle Racer.
- Features working steering, robust chassis, hinged cab cage, huge tires, vertical exhaust pipes, large roof-mounted spotlights and a detailed 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons
- Fresh lime green and blue color scheme
- Check out the lime green rims
- Open the cab cage
- Cruise over rough terrain!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Muscle Racer
- Formula Off-Roader measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide
- Muscle Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat build. Formula Off-RoaderMrPaulo23 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first official Technic set for 2015, got it from Toys R Us because I'm on hurry to have one, anyway built it off the bat very cool looking set, it has no power functions whatsoever but it's main core is just being a Technic set for a starter that's what I think it is and by far the set...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixChangeableFMCF | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWho knows the Iceland formula off road cars knows that the car engines have about 1200 HP and are V8, I hope Lego are not mad at me for making the changes that are in the photographs. Otherwise I think the car is nice...and...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA wonderful, full-featured off-roaderLegoFan1973 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have always been a fan of Technic's large off-roaders and supercars, the 42037 Formula Off-Roader may be a medium-sized model, but has all the features of a much more pricey car or truck set. You get 4-wheel fully independent suspension with tie rods, steering links, ball joints. CV joints, shock...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix2rating.postfixWhere's the instructions for the motorspaulgpetty | 45-54Purchased for: SonI bought 3 Technic sets & 1 motor set last Christmas. This is by far the coolest looking set of the 3 ... that's where the fun stops because adding a motor requires patience searching the internet and this site for instructions. I've seen & watched a bunch of videos demonstrating completed RC projects ... looks like that'd be cool to do ... but Lego WHERE ARE THOSE INSTRUCTIONS??? Can't rate this or any Technic set as worth it.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?25