Available nowForest Tractor4.5333515.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Load the freshly cut logs with the awesome Forest Tractor!
- VIP Points
- 24VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Work in nature with the LEGO® City 60181 Forest Tractor, featuring a moving arm with opening claw and massive wheels, plus a small log stand, 2 chains, 2 buildable logs, small pine tree, chainsaw and a shovel. This cool logging tractor toy building set includes a lumberjack minifigure.
- Includes a LEGO® lumberjack minifigure.
- Features a Forest Tractor with massive wheels and arm with an opening claw, 2 chains, plus a small buildable log stand.
- Pick up the logs with the tractor claw to move them around.
- Cut the logs to the right length in the stand with the chainsaw.
- Accessory elements include a chainsaw, shovel, small pine tree and 2 buildable logs.
- Forest Tractor measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Log stand measures over 1” (4cm) wide.
- Logs each measure over 2” (6cm) long.
- Pine tree measures over 1” (4cm) high.
- 8 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLet’s go logging!Koolbrix2018 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is absolutely amazing. This is actually better than what I expected. (I knew it was great, but didn’t know it was this good.) The building process was so fun, and easy like most City sets, but was a bit different than normal. The Technic wheels was an interesting change from the normal smaller ones. There was quite a bit of studs on the side construction used, which was enjoyable. You get lots of pieces in lime green (I believe that’s the color), which is very useful, as well as the new bumper bar piece for 2018. There are also a number of interesting pieces, such as the sloped windshield. Once it’s completed, it’s simply a joy to look at and drive around. It’s a little confusing to tell which end is the front, but you can tell how the front is...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis one!22kane | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWe picked this up along with 60182 Pickup & Caravan (The camper). The two sets just seem to go together very well. I love the build of the tractor especially with the large tires which isn't common with most Lego tractor sets. I prefer the larger sets overall but every once in a while they knock it out of the park with the small sets. The whole new series of City (forrest sets) are a big hit with my kids.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood vehicle But?bendanuke | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like the Forest Tractor but would like to see a revised Farm series instead of constant new police sets the last Farm sets were in 2010Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMini version of the technic.JessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAs soon as I saw this set I had to get it. Straight away it reminded me of the technic tractor that I bought my husband for Father's Day, same colour scheme and all. Great set that's real value for money. Love the little logs and Minifigure with a chainsaw.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55