Break records in this American dream car!
Power across the desert with this buildable, minifigure-scale LEGO® Speed Champions version of the American muscle car famous for its V8 engine—the Ford Mustang GT. Play out different race-day scenarios with this set that features interchangeable wheel trims, a wrench and a timing-board element. Includes a Ford racing driver minifigure.
- Includes a Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ford Mustang GT can fit a minifigure inside and has a removable windshield, 2 sets of interchangeable wheel trims, plus authentic Ford Mustang pony logo and headlight stickers.
- Accessory elements include the Ford Mustang GT driver's helmet, a wrench and a timing board displaying the quarter-mile time.
- Match up against the 75870 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 for a desert-racing duel!
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice for its sizestevesheriw | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Speed Champions purchase. The finished product could be used as a display model, for play value with kids, or maybe even to add a vehicle to your city display. The build is fairly easy as far as connecting bricks is concerned. The only real challenge is to get those stickers...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy new car!rainbird | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first 'Speed Champions' set and I love it! Always wanted a Ford Mustang and now have my very own one, albeit a smaller version. Easy and enjoyable build. The amount of pieces means it builds into a fairly robust model. The windscreen can be quickly removed/replaced to allow the...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood little modelManOutOfTime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Speed Champions kit, purchased because I own a Mustang and thought it would be fun to have the Lego version. And this is a great little model - not difficult to put together, and pretty good looking. The stickers can be a bit of a pain, especially if you're a perfectionist and must have them centered and completely level, but I'm not so I didn't stress about them much. I ended up using a couple of the random pieces I have around my place to add a spoiler to the car, just because I like the look a bit better (see...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMustangTrojan022 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFord Mustang GT, I was brought this for my birthday, it's amazing every detail is stunning, the lines achieved with square/rectangular blocks are out of this world can we have a 67' next time out...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55