Get your Ford Model A Hot Rod ready to race!
Experience a classic Hot Rod race day with this multifunctional set. The Ford F-150 Raptor comes with suspension and a trailer to transport the Model A Hot Rod to the race. Prepare the Model A in the team garage, which comes fully equipped with engine crane, welding machine and an oil can, and turn it around to reveal a victory podium and trophy to celebrate victory. Includes 4 minifigures: a Hot Rod racing driver, racing driver, mechanic and a race official.
- Includes 4 minifigures: a Hot Rod racing driver, racing driver, mechanic and a race official.
- Lead the classic Ford Hot Rod race team with a Ford F-150 Raptor truck and trailer, Ford Model A Hot Rod, team garage/victory podium and starting lights tower.
- The Ford F-150 Raptor truck features a driver's cabin with removable windshield, big wheels, suspension, authentic Ford logo and headlight stickers, and a detachable trailer.
- The Ford Model A Hot Rod can fit a minifigure inside and features a removable windshield, 2 interchangeable engines, plus authentic Ford logo and headlight stickers.
- Also includes interchangeable wheel trims.
- Get the Hot Rod ready to race in the team garage, which is fully equipped with an engine crane, welding machine and oil can.
- Turn the garage around to reveal the victory podium with checkered flag decoration and a trophy element.
- Starting lights tower features translucent red, amber and green ‘light' elements and authentic Ford logo stickers.
- Accessory elements include 2 driver helmets, the race official's start flag and checkered flag, plus a brick separator.
- Ford F-150 Raptor truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Ford Model A Hot Rod measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Trailer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Team garage/victory podium measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Engine crane measures over 2” (7cm) h igh, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Starting lights tower measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFord Fanatic!LegoMike89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhere to start? What an amazing kit! Literally don't know where to start. The attention to detail is fantastic. Both the cars are amazing - the truck and the drag car. I absolutely love this set. When I purchased it, I didn't realise what it entailed. The quality of the kit is fantastic and the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis Truck Is EPICJose0815 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYou need this set in your life. The truck is bad to the bone, down to the last detail! The color is perfect! The stickers, are a bit obnoxious, but look fantastic! I mean, free travel suspension for each wheel? COME ON! AMAZING! I actually got 2 of these sets I like the truck so much! Let's also not forget the hot rod! This thing looks amazing! I really like the ability to change out the motors. The guy in the welding mask was a great addition too! You need this set!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBUY IT NOW! It is THAT good!My03Tundra | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn case you can't tell by the use of exclamation marks, and capital letters, I was excited for this set. The moment I saw it revealed last year my first thought was "do want!" It could've been a different make and model of truck and I would not have cared. The fact it was a BLUE (my favorite color,...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixJust An Awesome Set.Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this set plus the small work area with a winners circle on the other side is not bad and even has a decent trophy the work station has lots of tools and an engine lift with an extra engine and I like the Christmas tree dragster light which was a good little build I like the Ford Model A Hot Rod which is a cool build and I like how it can fit on the trailer but I really like the Ford F-150 Raptor which is just an awesome truck and has great suspension with rubber bands to make it handle well if you want to make it go off road plus you get a driver for both vechiles and a weilder and an extra figure with a checkered flag.This is definitly one of my favorite Speed Champions sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55