Have a campfire at the Lava Cave with Zonya the fire dragon!
Help Emily Jones and Azari investigate the Fire Dragon's Lava Cave and have a cozy campfire. Featuring the Lava Cave with lava fall function, Shadow Fountain with a function to turn the water from cursed to cleansed, a campfire and other accessories. Includes Zonya the fire dragon, with space on her back for both the Emily Jones and Azari Firedancer mini-doll figures.
- Build the Fire Dragon’s Lava Cave, complete with a sliding function to move the lava falls aside, Shadow Fountain that transforms from poisoned water to clean water, moss beds and campfire!
- Includes Azari Firedancer and Emily Jones mini-dolls and Sonya the fire dragon figure
- LEGO Elves brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Lava Cave measures over 3” high, 6” wide and 3” deep. Sonya the fire dragon stands over 5” tall, 11” long., with a wingspan of over 12” wide.
- 441 pieces – For girls and boys between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent Set To Build And Play WithRobotnicka | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!We have now got all the dragon sets apart from the Secret Market Place. The Fire Dragon set is the best so far and well worth the price tag. The fire dragon is considerably larger than the water dragon and very impressive when complete. I particularly like the water well, which you can change from blue water to green poison. If the dragon drinks the poison, she becomes evil and you can change the jewel on the dragon's head to show that this has happened. This simple scenario has fired my daughter's imagination and it is very pleasing to see her invent ways for the Elves to save the dragon and make her good again. As I have mentioned in other reviews it is great to see how interested my daughter is in how the various moving parts work, and I hope Lego can include more of these features in future sets. The following comments were written by my seven-year-old daughter: I am really interested that the lava moves so you can get into the cave. It is exciting because Zonya the dragon can hold someone at the end of her tail. Her wings are bigger than the water dragon's and she has jewels on her knees.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixJust What I neededLegoGirlBeforeFriendsLine | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for myself as kind of a "stay awake" activity for the night before an EEG. I went for a bigger set to keep myself mentally alert. My mom (who has an engineering math degree from Cal-Poly) loved all the moving parts, as did I. I can see myself using the set for many stories. Zonya is a beautiful dragon, and the fiery cave is a nice touch. It was good to get an "original" 2nd edition Emily Jones mini doll, in addition to my wavy-haired Emily Jones. I can't wait to build the other dragons--probably using the instructions for Zonya's torso as the others seem to hold only one doll.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFire DragonAWESOMELWGOSETWEIRDNAMEIK | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This was a very cool dragon. The colours went together well and the cave was a good extra piece to play with.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNot too bad...ShadKirkland | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited to get this set as I'm wanting to get all the Elf sets with the dragons. The build was pretty easy and took about four hours total to put it all together. I do love the sets that have moving parts, such as this one, because I like to see the inner workings. This is a pretty set and love the moving lava wall. However, the dragon is smaller than the one in the Queen's Dragon Rescue set and not as beautiful. I know it's supposed to be smaller compared to the other dragon, but I admit I was a little disappointed. This is a great set, I have no regrets about buying it and do recommend it as it does have good play value.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35