Design, test and race the hi-tech Ferrari FXX K car!
Push the boundaries of technological innovation at the development center with the LEGO® Speed Champions version of the Ferrari FXX K. This set features a wind tunnel with a functioning roller and a rotating turbine for the included buildable, minifigure-scale Ferrari FXX K car. A test lab with play-starting accessory elements, including a design board, computer monitors, 3D car model and a design sketch of the FXX K, will also fire the imagination of budding motor racing engineers and drivers. Includes four minifigures.
- Includes four minifigures: a Ferrari driver, two engineers and a technician.
- This set features a development center with a detailed test lab and wind tunnel, and a buildable LEGO® Speed Champions version of the Ferrari FXX K car.
- The test lab features assorted play-starting elements including a design board, computer monitors, blueprints for the engine, 3D printer, 3D car model and a design sketch of the FXX K on the wall.
- Place the car in the wind tunnel featuring a rotating turbine and rolling road with functioning rollers.
- The buildable Ferrari FXX K features a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, and authentic details.
- Accessory elements include the Ferrari driver’s helmet, a wrench and a portable data pad.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Test lab measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Wind tunnel measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 11” (30cm) deep.
- Ferrari FXX K measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCool set for all agesABP950 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set as a gift from a few friends and it was very enjoyable. It had been quite a while since I built a new Lego set and it didn't disappoint. The car has very cool building techniques and gives off a nice representation of the actual model. The wind tunnel is also very neatly set up with the adjustable front tire blocks. The emissions tester is also a very well thought feature. Overal a very nice set and a must for every Ferrari...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery good setHunterberg48 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a very nice set. First of all, at the time I am reviewing this, it is out of stock online, but online it is $50 US and $40 US in store. Secondly, awesome for car fans. Not so difficult to build but the small stickers are hard to get on the prices (obviously), but overall a great set for anyone And is cool to play with and/or display.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfix*smacks* NoiceDawsonDude72 | 14-18I'm gonna be honest, I love the detail of the set, as well as the quality of the stickers, and that it comes with interchangeable rims. It's just not worth the price that it has though. This set should cost 35-40 dollars maximumPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 15 minsWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAWESOME!!!Calledtoduty8 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this for myself because, one it looks cool. two im building a Ferrari dealer ship and this really helped! i defiantly recommend getting this!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45