Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”
Available nowFerrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”4.62558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Team up with Ferrari “Scuderia Corsa” and triumph!
- VIP Points
- 18VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Create a buildable LEGO® version of the super fast car that won the 2016 IMSA SportsCar series—the LEGO Speed Champions 75886 Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield and authentic design details. This construction toy includes a minifigure and trophy to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a Ferrari “Scuderia Corsa” racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa” features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a trophy element.
- Also includes the Ferrari racing driver's helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa” measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Trophy measures over 1” (3cm) high.
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixnice carsonghe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt took me 1 hour to build this set.This is an excellent set which use 179pcs can recovery the Ferrari. This set is also give me a chance to get a Ferrari racer in the early of this year. The Speed Champion is a series which I will get all of the sets.I hope I can have my own garage of...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixDetailed but BoxyZyll | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge IMSA fan but I have been hesitant to buy the Speed Champions sets because they look boxy compared to the prototypes. This therefore is my first one. I think the wheel base should be 6 studs wide instead of 4; that would really help make the Lego model wider and sleeker, giving it the...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 8 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFerrari Magicduckeggs001 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Ferrari Lego SEt is super value formoney for around £13 in our local supermarket. Being a Visually Impaired person, I find downloading the Instruction manual easy to do and allows me to enlarge the images on my desktop scren. The end product once completed looks every bit as good as it does on the box. I have also bought others on the New Lego Speed Series, and they are just as realitively easy to build as well.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis is my favorite set from the series so farLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I am so glad they offered this set. Didn't want to purchase the larger set Ferrari Ultimate Garage. Not sure which of the versions looks best, the red and blue one or just red. Anyways this set looks great. Most detailed build of all the sets I currently own. Lot of new pieces, stickers look great, really not a lot to dislike here. The only thing a bit lacking is the side build, the trophy. Not as nice as some of the the other sets, but the main build more then makes up for it. Pro Looks great Good stickers Nice build Really displays nice and looks great against other race sets of this series Cons Side build is small (trophy). Would prefer a little bit more, maybe a racing flag (yellow or green, already have too many checkered ones). Anyways great set. Only con is small side build, fairly easy to make something on your own if needed. Highly recommend this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55