Backorders accepted, will ship by December 31, 2018Downtown Diner4.6104577.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Discover a place where music is on the menu!
- VIP Points
- 219VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Drop in at the LEGO® Creator Expert 10260 Downtown Diner, where you’ll discover a healthy portion of fun and surprises. This impressive model features removable building sections for easy access to the detailed interior, which comprises a ground-level 1950s-style diner with a large curved front window, red bar stools, jukebox, counter and an open-plan kitchen. The mid level has a boxing gym with boxing ring, punching bag and weight training room, while on the upper-level you'll find a recording studio, complete with vocal booth, mixing desk and a refreshments cabinet. The facade of this modular building features pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling with a large ‘DINER’ sign. Other external features include arched windows, balconies and a staircase, plus a pink convertible car and a detailed sidewalk, complete with mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots and a streetlamp. This incredible collectible toy has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm. Includes 6 minifigures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: a chef, waitress, boxer, rock star, manager and a bodybuilder.
- The 3-level LEGO® Creator Expert Downtown Diner comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed facade with pink-and-teal Streamline Moderne styling and a large ‘DINER' sign, external staircase, arched windows, drainpipe, balconies, decorative roofline, opening skylight and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed sidewalk with a mailbox, parking meter, flowerpots and an ornate streetlamp. This set also includes a pink 1950s-style convertible.
- Ground level features 1950s downtown American diner styling with a large curved front window, red barstools, benches, jukebox, candy machine, counter, 2 soda dispensers, and a kitchen with a coffee machine, stove and a cooker hood.
- Mid-level features a boxing gym with a boxing ring, punching bag, weight training room, water dispenser and a wall clock.
- Upper level features a recording studio complete with vocal booth, soundproofed walls, mixing desk and a refreshments cabinet.
- Take a ride in the stylish convertible and head for a diner where fast food and music are on the menu.
- Help the chef prepare the fastest food in town while the roller-skating waitress lines up the orders.
- Drop in at the gym for a couple of rounds in the boxing ring or a good workout on the punching bag.
- Open the skylight and eavesdrop on the making of a hit album.
- Accessory elements include roller skates, guitar, golden record award and a buildable barbell.
- Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.
- This set includes over 2,480 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-January-2018 decorated elements include a decorated door, album cover, lots of teal-colored and pink-colored elements, and a dual-face minifigure with singing and smiling expressions.
- Special elements include new-for-January-2018 flower stalks and flower heads, plus 1x3 ‘jumper' plates, 2x2 plate with 2 studs and a minifigure torso with boxing gloves.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings series 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10246 Detective’s Office, 10251 Brick Bank and 10255 Assembly Square.
- Measures over 13” (34cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- about 6 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother Must have Modular for Adultsprocyon | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfRecently Lego announced it has agreed to allow Swedish furniture company IKEA to produce Lego-themed furniture. Well, I recently bought an IKEA yellow modular unit in order to place and display my beloved Lego modular Creator sets, which are all my pride and joy. I spent an extra NZ$40 over the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Best so far!Sarunas | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have build 5 modulars and this one is the best! I'm glad Lego have rid of classic faces and got more expressions to minifigures because they are amazing and bring more entertainment to the building and theme of it! Building technics for this modular is just amazing, I haven't seen nothing like this before and was wow'ing all the time :) It's almost corner modular, because it has beautiful left side of it with the stairs and backdoors details. Highly recommend it and don't be fooled by negative feedbacks! Enjoy...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGimme 2 Adam and Eve’s and a moo juice!Master357 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis particular modular building has a lot of great things going for it; the diner itself on the main floor was detailed, and fun to build. Wish they’d given a stud for a stack of pancakes on the table to attach. The gym above that was a simpler design, but still has enough detail to enjoy...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfix