Display Team Jet
Retired ProductDisplay Team Jet4.655.
Thrill the crowds with the Display Team Jet!
Perform thrilling aerial maneuvers with the aerodynamic 2-in-1 Display Team Jet, featuring a large cockpit, retractable undercarriage and a yellow, black and white color scheme with black-and-white checkered racing stickers. This robust 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model can be rebuilt to create a Stunt Plane for a double build-and-play experience. Digital 3D building instructions for both models are available online.
- Features a high-tech, aerodynamic design, with a large cockpit and a retractable undercarriage.
- Check out the yellow, black and white color scheme with sporty black-and-white checkered racing stickers.
- Lower the undercarriage and prepare for landing.
- Perform supersonic aerial maneuvers.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Appropriate for children aged 7 to 14.
- Interactive, 3D Digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Stunt Plane.
- Display Team Jet measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Stunt Plane measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis set was fantastic,inexpensive and funSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a really fast build, but just because it is fast, does not mean it should be ignored. The landing gear on the plane is a nice touch. It is smaller than the other Lego planes I have done in the past, but I don't mind letting other people play with it, it is sturdy and I am not worried that the neighbors kids are going to destroy it by playing with it. The designer of this was very clever in making this stable and sturdy. The stickers are really nice looking and the look of the plane is nice. Highly recommended if you can still find it and buy it, do so.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing little jet!Noaches232 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk. Where do I begin? This little set had caught my eye from the moment it was released. I love the other planes and how it fits in with the rest of the lineup. I bought it in the LEGO Store in Westfarms mall in Connecticut. Box/Instructions The box is the smallest I've ever seen in the Technic lineup, and it is absolutely jam-packed. 2 bags, instructions for the A and B model, and 3 large technic beams really stuffs the box. Parts This set has quite possibly the largest amount of white panels in one set, particularly when that set has 113 parts. It adds a lot of valuable panels to anyone's collection. The white panels will make people very very hot for this set. The build This was an average build. There was nothing unique about it except for the way that they attach the rear panels that serve as elevators. The completed model It's really remarkable how LEGO crams a function into the fuselage of a tiny little plane. It is really fun to watch how the gear retracts and there's even a gear locking system (though it doesn't work amazingly well). The colors work well together. Overall opinion This is easily my favorite set under ~200 pieces. It does so much in a really small little kit. The gear retracting system is ingenious and if you look at it the right way the part of the landing gear that juts into the cockpit can be seen as controls! The plane easily holds its own in the current Technic lineup of planes. All we need now is a green plane to complete the Technic lineup!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixDisplay team jet is in full throttle!Brick2701 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis jet has amazing stickers and is full of technical parts. It is great for a fan wanting to get into Technic as it has many technic parts that are not to fiddly. The only con I have found with the jet is that it is quite hollow and does not have much detail. Sadly this has quite an effect in the viewing of the product. It is reasonably priced and is a great way to get in to Technic. 7/10January 2, 2017Allison - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThank you for your review. We always love to hear from our fans. Our TECHNIC Team always try to invent and design sets that will not only give the detail our fans ask for, but they also want to keep the set true to life. We will pass your comments along to our TECHNIC Team. Hearing what our fans have to say only makes us a better company.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome build, but...apilatom | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't expect for the set since I wanted to buy the fire plane, but after looking at the model I decided to buy the display team jet. -The display team jet The model is really good, but the back of the plane is quite hollow. This can easily fixed by swapping the small panels at the back of the plane with the tail panels. Except that cons, the whole build is really fun to play with, especially the landing gear. -The stunt plane The stunt plane is really good. In fact, I prefer it than the jet, although the gear isn't as good as the jet.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55