Discover hidden clues and surprises at the Detective's Office!
- VIP Points
- 199VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Discover a world of mystery and adventure with the LEGO® Creator Expert Detective’s Office! Step through the open archway and into the barbershop, where seated customers are pampered in the reflection of a large wall mirror, while next door, competitors play pool and darts beneath the comforting whir of a rotating ceiling fan. Venture to the first floor and you’ll find the detective’s office, his desk strewn with clues, a safe containing valuable evidence and a concealed wall compartment. Then visit the adjacent bathroom, featuring a classic pull-chain toilet, before taking the stairway to the well-equipped kitchen, from where you can access the roof terrace, complete with large water tower. This latest addition to the LEGO Modular Building series is packed with unsurpassed detail and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove roof and ceilings provide access to the delightful interior, while the exterior of the building features a decorative roofline and a beautifully designed façade. Can you solve the smuggling mystery? Includes 6 minifigures with assorted accessories: Detective Ace Brickman, Al the barber, dart player, pool player, police woman and a mysterious lady in red.
- Build Ace Brickman’s Office and solve the mystery of the lady in red!
- Includes Detective Ace Brickman, Al the barber, dart player, pool player, police woman and a mysterious lady in red minifigures
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The building is over 10” high, 9” deep and 9” wide
- 2262 pieces – For LEGO fans over 16 years old
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy first substantial Lego set in 18 years.Anothername | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a marvelous Lego set. I received the Detectives Office with the Brick Bank during the Christmas period. It was fascinating to compare the structures. I think that The Highlander (the pool club) is my personal favourite room of the set. It's also the most spacious. The floor design is...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 23 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMust Have For Any Size Lego TownWobbles | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing! There is a lot of detail in this multilevel building. Includes the following scenes -Barber Shop -Detectives Office -Restroom -Pool Hall -Break Room/Kitchen What I like about this set the most is the multiple scenes. This set is advertised as a Detectives Office...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBikinMike | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the fourth large modular my wife and I have assembled. (We missed out on Lego as kids, so we have become fans in retirement.) I have mixed feelings about this one. While it does have some cute touches like the hidden panels, tunnel, and wall safe, it really looks almost out of scale when...Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice building with not common pieces, narrow room.Aelia | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built lots of expert building before to build that one. I like the concept and the little story make it funnier. However, that story should not influence your decision to buy that building. Ok it is mysterious but not quite exiting when you find out what it really is. Also...the building look...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45