Avoid the deadly Sarlacc pit!
Play out exciting duels above the sand dunes with this iconic set featuring Jabba the Hutt’s ‘hovering’ skiff with extendable plank, storage hold and movable rudders at the back. Help Han Solo fend off Boba Fett and the skiff guard before his friend walks the plank and falls into the mighty Sarlacc’s minifigure-devouring mouth.
- Includes four minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Boba Fett and a Skiff Guard.
- Features a skiff and a Sarlacc pit.
- Skiff features an extendable plank, storage hold, movable rudders at the back and transparent elements underneath for a ‘hovering' look.
- Sarlacc pit features tentacles, teeth and an opening mouth with space for a minifigure.
- Weapons include Han's blaster pistol, Boba Fett's special blaster pistol and an axe.
- Also includes handcuffs for both Chewbacca and Han Solo.
- Recreate iconic scenes from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7-12.
- Skiff measures over 2” (6cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Sarlacc pit measures over 3” (10cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat little setPolyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe desert skiff itself looks great – I love the railings, both the stiff and the bendable ones. The gangplank is retractable and has to exposed studs to stand a minifigure on. There's a hidden gun in the box on the deck, and a control station. There's some clear pieces included to raise the skiff a tiny bit. The...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixUbrikkian Bantha-II Cargo SkiffDanbo1861 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe main build to this set is a great representation of the good old "Bantha-II" and it goes together fairly easily. I do wish that the clear pieces on the bottom, used to simulate the effect of repusorlifts, were one or two units taller to give the aft control vanes a little more clearance above the ground. The Sarlacc monster looks decent enough, but there is a little bit of a durability issue with that. The mini-figs are good, as...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat skiff, average sarlacc1977Fanboy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a simple, yet fun build. Skiff: The skiff is very well done. I appreciate that the plank extends straight out instead of flipping out like the previous model. The generous use of clear round bricks on the bottom to give the hovering effect was a nice touch as well. Sarlacc: The...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood set for those who may have missed...Central | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly, as an adult collector, this set offers limited value (unless you missed the previous incarnation of the desert skiff). I already had two of the 2013 versions and set aside the Jabba's Sail Barge, this set didn't really bring anything 'fresh and new' to the scene. That being said, (collector and display gripes aside) this is still a very worthy set. It is a fun little build (and slightly different from previous versions) and has very subtle differences; none of which make it a deal breaker. However, returning to the target audience this is a GREAT SET. For parents, this is a worthwhile purchase. The build is simple enough for younger builders and...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45