Deep Sea Creatures
Available nowDeep Sea Creatures556.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Build and rebuild a Shark, Squid or an Angler Fish with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 Deep Sea Creatures set!
- VIP Points
- 19VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enjoy sea life adventures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31088 Deep Sea Creatures set, featuring a scary shark toy with a realistic dark-blue and white color scheme, opening mouth full of pointy teeth, moving fins, movable body joints and reflective eyes, plus a posable crab with a box of treasure. With LEGO Creator 3in1 play sets you get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Shark and crab toys, and then rebuild them to create a posable Squid or a wide-mouthed Angler Fish for even more deep sea fun.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 set. Build the shark with crab and treasure, and then rebuild to create a flexible Squid or a giant-mouthed Angler Fish.
- The Deep Sea Creatures set features a scary shark with an opening mouth, pointy teeth, posable fins, movable body joints and reflective eyes, plus a posable crab with a box of treasure.
- Check out the Shark's cool dark-blue and white color scheme!
- Open the Shark's mouth to reveal its scary, pointy teeth.
- Help protect the cute crab and its box of treasure.
- Enjoy an additional build with this set. Building instructions for a whale – available at LEGO.com.
- Shark measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Crab measures over 1” (3cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Squid measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Angler Fish measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- about 7 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCrab and SharkWRK2006 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is fun to build and the designers were very creative with the pieces they had to work with. The shark was accurately designed to move side to side rather than up and down. The crab had very nice pincers. I can’t wait to build the rest.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNow that's a shark !PatrickA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a lovely little set ! I had some problems with the idea of using old classic grey sharks in my dioramas, cause the old shark model looks cheap. But this new bigger shark is just stunning, and if you are a moc builder, this set is the perfect add to create an undersea diorama.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood setLazysans157 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a really good set I liked all of the techniques that makes the close to their animal counterpartsPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat White? Great Set!AnderDan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSimly fantastic. The design of this set is superb. I built each of the four configurations of this set. With ease, I can say the shark is the best - my favorite. The detail of the eyes is very clever. The anglerfish is also very well done. The jaws of the anglerfish surprisingly open very wide. The whale, while a great design, feels like a baby whale per its size. The squid was my least favorite but that was due to the lack of articulation due to the amount and type of pieces available to this set. That said, it could easily be upgraded. Overall, an amazing set. So much so that I went out of my way to create an account to leave a review. I'd love a part two to the 3-in-1 Deep Sea Creatures. Keep 'em coming, Lego.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 26 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55