Grab, lift, load and deliver at the Container Yard!
- VIP Points
- 74VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enjoy a rewarding build-and-play experience with this robust and detailed 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic Container Yard set, featuring an articulated truck with working steering, opening doors, detachable trailer and two loadable containers, plus a container loader with working steering and extendable boom with working grabber. This set can be rebuilt to create a Container Straddle-Carrier with truck and container. Both models can be built using the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app, available online.
- Build an authentically detailed LEGO Technic model of an articulated truck with working steering, opening doors, detachable trailer and 2 loadable containers, plus a container loader with working steering and extendable boom with working grabber!
- Includes uniquely decorated LEGO Technic 40th anniversary brick
- 2-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a Container Straddle-Carrier with a truck and container
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Container Loader with boom extended is over 9” high, 11” long, and 3” wide, and over 3” high and 9” long with boom retracted. Container Straddle-Carrier (fully extended) is over 9” high, 4” long, and 9” wide, and over 6” high and 4” wide when retracted.
- 631 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOverall, this set is just funSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!The set goes together easily, once built the two vehicles are really fun to play with. The cargo containers can be manipulated easily by the loader. The boom on the lift is adjustable and telescopes, a very nice design. Almost as fun as the Telehandler. This kit is the start of a really nice airport for me. Great design and excellent playability, much...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat SetBrodiess | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was one of my favourite builds, and I can continue to play this set with the kids for hours after the build was...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPacks a lot of play into a simple ideaCraigV | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCons: The truck is lacking - 3 axles instead of 2 would be better, plus 2 instead of 1 on the trailer. Truck steering is limited, too. Containers too thin, scale is off with the truck trailer. Pros: Easy build, simple, mechanics work well, play value is good (5 year old enjoyed loading and unloading containers for a while after it was done). Colours are pleasing and the models look good together. Value: I paid AUD$71.20. Although discounted from the $89.95...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA great multi-part kitdarkshadow79 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this with some trepidation as to any challenge involved, but since I collect just about every set that is released, it was on my list, even I prefer the larger builds. Sometimes the smaller sets just really surprise you with their features, different ways to use Lego elements, etc. I was thoroughly impressed with the 42057 Ultralight Helicopter and even a >200 piece model can really end up being a lot of fun,...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55