Coast Guard Head Quarters
Temporarily out of stockCoast Guard Head Quarters3.666753.
Sail the high seas and make a thrilling rescue!
- VIP Points
- 149VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Strap on your life vest as part of the LEGO® City crew at the Coast Guard Headquarters with 2 levels, office rooms and a moving radar dish. There’s also a ship with opening bridge and deck, moving radar dish and searchlight, medical area and a rescue craft with launch function, as well as a helicopter with helipad, speedboat and a buildable buoy. Includes 7 minifigures, plus shark and octopus figures.
- Build the bustling Headquarters of the LEGO City Coast Guard, with multiple vehicles and a full Coast Guard Squad!
- Includes 7 Coast Guard minifigures, plus a shark and an octopus figure
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Coast Guard Ship measures over 8 inches high, 16 inches long, and 3 inches wide. 2-level Observation Headquarters measures over 8 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 5 inches deep
- 792 pieces – For boy and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWOWBoatboss | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe moment I set the HUGE Lego box down on my table I knew this set was going to be AWESOME! First off the only issue I had with this set is that the buoy did not float...but WHATEVER! That most likely only matters to me. My favorite part about the set is the ship... It floats so good that the only way I could get water inside the boat was scoop it up and dump it there. The building is also really cool! I like the lounge with the TV and newspaper. Also the satellite disk on top of the building has the best design EVER! I really Like the Helicopter too! I love the way it looks and when I do roll play missions with my friends I immediately say I AM THE CHOPPER! I totally think that this set is worth its money..I would have bought it if it was $150.00! BTW if you are the kind of person that I am you most likely want to know what I named my boats! The maroon hulled on is named the RAPTOR, The coast guard ship is named THE BEAST and The small boat on the back of THE BEAST (witch...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNot badTamerOz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs far as big box sets go this one wasn't bad. I'll start off by saying it's overpriced, like most lego, which is why I picked it up on sale for $100. Unboxing it, the size of the main ship hull was satisfying. The build was fun, although not as involved as the passenger plane. Overall I was pleased with the different components, and the set presents well. My only other complaint, which has slightly bothered me on most of the recent lego sets, is the relative sizes of some of the vehicles.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNot GoodGuji | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set is not good. I think LEGO should not make same thing 2 times. I have another old Lego City set with no. 60014 which LEGO have made a replica. Sorry, from now, I'm only going to buy the good old Lego City sets and not the new onesPlay Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 3 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?25