Retired ProductCinderella's Carriage3.552.
Get Cinderella home before her carriage turns into a pumpkin!
Enter the magical world of LEGO® Juniors Disney Princess™ with Cinderella's horse-drawn carriage, plus a castle with a ballroom, Cinderella's puppy, the dashing Prince Charming and lots of accessories. LEGO Juniors is an age-appropriate building experience for ages 4-7, with easy-to assemble models. Includes mini-dolls: Cinderella and Prince Charming, plus puppy and a horse.
- Build a carriage and castle with Disney’s Cinderella, complete with ballroom and accessories
- Includes Disney’s Cinderella and Prince Charming mini-dolls, plus puppy and horse figures
- LEGO Juniors brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Castle measures over 5” high, 2” wide and 3” deep. Carriage with horse measures over 3” high, 7” long and 1” wide
- 116 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 7 years old
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMini-dolls vs Mini-figuresGrifsy | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterI agree with the first reviewer. The first Junior set I bought for our granddaughter (10677) had a female mini-figure, rather than a mini-doll. She loves the mini-fig, because she can switch out the hair and the body parts. The Lego rep's response that the mini-dolls are just in the Friends, Disney, and Heroes junior builds doesn't really help, because those are the ONLY junior sets that contain female characters. The mini-dolls are cute, but PLEASE make some Junior sets with female mini-FIGURES.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNot real mini figures??!??Jepe | 35-44Our daughter recently moved from Duplo to 'real' Leogs (a move that I was looking forward to). So, for her birthday she got a few sets of 'Juniors'. It all good sets, but why on earth have you created those odd figures, and not just used real mini figures? they cannot easily be placed and the fall out because they cannot be attached like real mini figures. Please, use real mini figures throughtout the Lego product line!December 21, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt's exciting that your daughter is becoming a more advanced LEGO® builder! The figures in the LEGO Disney® Princess™ line are all "minidolls." The minidolls only appear in the LEGO Friends, DC Superhero Girls, and Disney Princess line. The minidolls are not exclusive to our Juniors sets. If your daughter would like some classic minifigures to play with we recommend checking out some of the other great sets that can be found at LEGO.com/Juniors.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35