Sold outChopper Transporter552.
- VIP Points
- 25VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Haul the helicopter to the airfield with the Chopper Transporter, featuring a flatbed truck with orange warning beacons and deep-tread tires, and a helicopter with a tinted cockpit and spinning rotors. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt into a tractor or an off-roader, or combined with other small-scale LEGO Creator vehicles for endless play scenarios.
- Features a flatbed truck with 2 orange warning beacons and deep-tread tires, plus a helicopter with a tinted cockpit and spinning rotors.
- Truck comes with a green, dark-green and grey color scheme.
- Helicopter comes with an orange, white and black color scheme.
- Load the helicopter onto the truck and head for the airfield!
- Spin the rotors and take to the air!
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.
- Includes more than 120 LEGO® bricks.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a tractor or an off-roader.
- Chopper Transporter (with chopper loaded) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Tractor measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Off-Roader measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Combine with the 31040, 31041 and 31045 mini-vehicle sets for extended play.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun set!Blackout621 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This was a quick, fun build. The helicopter is okay, but I really like the flatbed. It is a sturdy, detailed build for the size. Furthermore, the pieces included are versatile, and it is fun to build your own vehicles with. As you can see from the pictures, I made two of my own different versions of the truck, and you can even use the flatbed to transport small cars (might require additional pieces from your collection). Overall, a simple, cheap, and fun set! I recommend it for both experienced and new builders....Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy First LEGO set from January 2016Lukey | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Set was my very first 2016 LEGO set. I like how it has a orange helicopter. The 2nd Model (the orange car) looks like a car from a small set. The farming tractor is cool because it has a plow on the back. If you have this set and the Ocean Explorer (31045), try taking the hook off the ship and add it to the truck that carries the helicopter.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55