Retired ProductBlue Express4.655.
Hop aboard the 3-in-1 Blue Express!
Enjoy railroad adventures with this awesome locomotive, featuring a classic tank-engine design with six wheels, two buffers, front light, and a blue, black and gray color scheme. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator set features a three-part modular design that enables quick model reconfiguration, and can be combined with the 31055 and 31060 LEGO Creator mini modular vehicle sets to create new vehicles for extended play. Rebuild to create a Carriage or a Fast Train.
- Features a classic tank-engine design with six wheels, two buffers and a front light.
- Check out the classic blue, black and gray color scheme.
- Easy three-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration.
- This set includes over 70 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6+.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Carriage or a Fast Train.
- Combine with the 31055 and 31060 LEGO® Creator mini modular vehicle sets for extended play.
- Blue Express measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Carriage measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Fast Train measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis is So Beautiful!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is my secondary review on this wonderful set. I would give this set Five of Five Bricks! The construction was very easy. All of the builds look very good! I noticed that all of the builds can be split into different sections to be combined with other sets. This is one of LEGO CREATOR's best innovations! Everyone should have this set! It is something that I'd TOTALLY recommend to a friend! (Review by cheesy. 1/5/2017)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBuy At least 5lisap0209 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThe engine is pretty good so is the passenger car. But I would like more cars to go with it but $4.99 is a really good price for an amazing set It is at least 2" High and about 3" Long so keep that in mind.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood looking buildBlueGalaxy47 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set mainly because of the look of the builds. The colour scheme is effective, and the modular system is clever. The front modular of the main build has a lot of detail and looks excellent. Also, the price is good for the set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHere Come's the TrainEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this train and got 2 of this set as a Christmas present and I built the main train itself and a train car I also like the blue and black colors as well as the red bumper guard on the front and it reminded me of Thomas the Train.I think this is a good little set and I can see people getting multiples to make a long train.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45