Black Panther Pursuit
Retired ProductBlack Panther Pursuit4.6530.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
Chase the Winter Soldier in Black Panther’s awesome jet!
Role-play a super-hero pursuit with the Black Panther Jet, Captain America's 4x4 and Winter Soldier's motorbike. The jet features an opening cockpit and 2 stud shooters to target Winter Soldier's motorbike. Join the chase with Captain America's 4x4 with a spring-loaded shooter. Includes 3 minifigures: Black Panther, Captain America and Winter Soldier.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Black Panther, Captain America and Winter Soldier.
- Fire the 2 stud shooters of the Black Panther Jet which also features an opening cockpit for Black Panther.
- Captain America's 4x4 features a spring-loaded shooter, big wheels and translucent headlight-style elements.
- Do wheelies on Winter Soldier's motorbike which features a minifigure seat and translucent light-style element.
- Weapons include Winter Soldier's gun.
- Accessory elements include Captain America's shield.
- Also includes a comic book!
- Black Panther Jet measures over 1” (4cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Captain America's 4x4 measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Winter Soldier's motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing Set with Great ValueSuperlachlan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is quite expensive but it is worth it. The Black Panther Jet is very well built, creative and uses many cool techniques. It is quite large and allows a minifigure to sit upright in the cockpit. Black Panther and Captain America, exclusive to the set are awesome minifigures with many fine prints. The Winter Soldier may not be exclusive, but this set is the cheapest way to obtain this awesome minifigure. The Taskforce vehicle contains a spring loaded shooter and is a very nice car and an excellent addition to the set, as well as the motorcycle. It would have been better to include a masked Captain America but the unmasked is just fine.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixA Well Done Movie Scene SetLegoFanReviewer | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!After going to see Captain America: Civil War, I decided that it was worth buying a single set from the Lego line so I could commerate the movie. I settled on this set after debate between it and the Crossbone's Hazard Heist. I chose this set for the figures as the value of it as a movie scene, figuring it'd be a good model for display purposes. When I finished building the set, I found that the reasons I bought the set were satisfied. There are some things I would have liked to have seen, but for the price of the model and the things you recieve, I would recommend this to parents wishing to give their children a good play set or collectors wishing to display the model. As always, I'll go through the pros and cons of this set. At the end, I will list any modifications that are decent to add to the set, all of which that take minimal pieces and simply a few minutes to build into the model. (Cons) Perhaps the biggest con that I have with this set, as I do with many sets based off of movies, is that this is in fact recreating a very specific scene from the movie. Taking that into consideration, I find that the value of the set as an imaginative and story-creating set to be very limited. The included portions showcase exact vehicles from the movie, in a scene that, while action packed and fun, didn't seem to hold as much weight to the whole movie. Sets like the Airport Ultimate Battle have more story creating potential because the set includes more terrain and characters, and the battle wasn't shown fully, letting you imagine other characters fighting and letting the imagination roam wild. Here, the set is very black and white: Black Panthar chases Bucky, Cap tries to stop him, all three crash, scene over. While this may not be an issue for younger kids, those who enjoy imaginative play may find themselves a little stumped after a while and become dissatisfied with the overall value. (Pros) That being said, the model is very well done for the scene it was trying to recreate. The jet for Black Panther is very geometric and flows well from back to front. The use of hinges and different elements makes it feel much more high tech and specialized, rather than standard Lego City jets or planes. The stud shooters underneath don't add or detract from value personally, though some parents may find it to be an issue. The two smaller builds for Captain America and Bucky both are exactly what they are trying to be: a motorcycle for Bucky's getaway and a jeep that Captain America hijacks to chase after the two (I do wish they had included a normal Shield agent here so that Captain America could literally hijack the jeep). The shooting bolt feature of the car is well integrated, but the actual use seems a bit off. The bolt can't aim upwards at Black Panther without physically tilting the car back, and Cap wouldn't be shooting at Bucky. The minifgures here are good to get, all three playing major roles in the movie. Black Panther especially looks exceptional. The head addition, the lines, the coloration, all capture the figure perfectly and showcase the design of the character in movie. Captain America is good to get, and having a new hairpiece for him is also very good. Bucky is an important character and the metal arm printing is also very nice Overall, this set did not impress me espcially, but it had enough value to where I was happy to display it on my shelf. I think the set has good play value for younger kids who care much less about storylines and instead just want to play. Collectors will enjoy displaying it for those to see. However, for kids between the years of play and collecting, this set doesn't seem to scream value to parents. (Modifications) There is only one slight modification I made, and it was to the minifigures. If you have any Ninjago sets, the half mask pieces look great when placed on Captain America and Bucky. A picture is included for reference.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixdefiantly worth itNut223 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell over all this set was pretty good. The jet for black panther has a lot of good details on it. But at the same time a lot of stickers. And every one hates stickers when it come to Lego. I would have liked to see more weapons on it though. The only thing it had were 2 green stud shooters. for some reason the cockpit had a fire extinguisher in it, witch is not bad. But its just kind of random. There's not much to say about the car. I personalty, could have lived at the end of the day without it. Again, lots of stickers. It only really needed only like one sticker. Witch was the license plate. the was also a black spring loaded gun witch is cool. This is the first time i have seen a black one. Good job on detail again. One of my favorite things about this set is the price. It always seems that Lego prices are on the rise, and for for the number of pieces and figs 30$ is the way to go. On to the figures. captain America is okay, I just hate his hair and shield. the hair is just to......big. I would have preferred they just gave him the helmet instead. And the shield is just prefect and shinny. It would have been nice if they made it look a little beat up and battle-scared. but good fig over all. Black Panther is nice to. But they needed to give him some sort of weapon. Winter solider is cool. i would have liked a bigger gun though. Besides the small changes they could have made. Its a good set and i would recommend only if you have seen the movie. PS, not movie accurate. GET IT!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWHAT A GREAT SETmarty1955 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWOW THIS SET IS JUST AMAZING the color and detail in the Black Panther Jet just works well the minifigures are great the Steven Rogers one looks just like the actor with the new Hair piece and i love the Winter Soldier arm detail how it's all worn the Black Panther it's self is AMAZING the print detail is just wonderful one issues i have is there not a lot of play function with this set a few things that shoot but not much besides that but i just love how this set is design and how it is built kids would love this as will collectorsPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55