Build the world’s best-known clock tower!
Get up close to Big Ben! The clock was first started on May 31st 1859, and Big Ben’s first chime rang from the 96-meter Elizabeth Tower on July 11th of the same year. This over 23” (60cm) high LEGO® interpretation of the iconic structure is a tribute to its engineering and architecture. It features a detailed facade with statues, shields and windows, and a clock tower with 4 adjustable clock dials and a removable roof allowing access to the belfry, plus buildable exterior elements including a sidewalk, lawn and a tree depicting the building’s location. This model makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- Build a highly detailed model of the world’s best-known clock tower!
- Includes Elizabeth Tower, Palace of Westminster, sidewalk, lawn and tree
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The building is over 23” high, 7” deep and 17” wide
- 4163 pieces – For LEGO fans over 16 years old
- 20 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA lot of funCydney | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty quick build, very repetitive. Once finished though it just looks simply amazing!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 25 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBeautiful and challenging, but also repetitive.Adambrick123 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI felt I had to include the repetitive part in my title. A previous review said this model has "almost no repetition" which is a completely false statement. If anything, like the tower bridge, this model is extremely repetitive, to the point where I was batch building the same assets over and over (see pics) However, that's not a bad thing, with a little patience it's totally worth it for the end result. I don't think I own a more detailed, beautiful model. If I step back a couple of meters it almost doesn't look like it's Lego. It's comprised mainly of smaller pieces, so expect a fiddly, challenging build, but a rewarding one.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 25 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDefinitely Worth BuyingWillsBricks | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set looks fantastic. It's large and incredibly detailed. The back side of the Houses of Parliament doesn't look as good as the front, but it doesn't matter all that much if you have it against a wall. The price is great for such a large set.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 9 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixawesome building but lacking another section...dogslover930 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a very detailed building and the end result is very satisfying. I am still in awe every time I walk by it. I wish Lego had made additional section to the side, so it looks more majestic. Since it has so many glass windows, I decided to add some LED lights inside, and it turns out to be even more magical. I love it!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45