Retired ProductBeachside Vacation4.255.
Enjoy the beach life with the 3-in-1 Beachside Vacation!
Enjoy summer adventures with this sunny beach house, featuring a blue-striped color scheme, two large windows with green-and-white awnings and yellow door, plus a detailed interior with an armchair, fish tank and a ceiling fan, and exterior details including a hammock, palm tree and a beach and ocean area. Also includes a buildable water scooter. Rebuild this 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model into a Beachside Shop or a Boatside Harbor. Includes two minifigures, plus a buildable sea turtle and seagull.
- Build an elevated, opening Beach House with a balcony, fish tank, hammock, water scooter, and much more!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a Beachside Shop or a Boatside Harbor
- Includes male and female vacationer minifigures, plus a buildable sea turtle and seagull
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Beach House (folded out) is over 7” high, 10” wide, and 4” deep. Beachside Shop is over 4” high, 9” wide, and 3” deep. Boatside Harbor is over 6” high, 5” wide, and 3” deep
- 275 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixExcellent Theme, Limited BuildKevbo | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI've bought half a dozen sets (so far) in restarting my Lego collection, three Creator 3-in-1 sets and three City sets. This set has been the least enjoyable for me. Allow me to explain. The theme is, as the title suggests, wonderful and the set pulls it off brilliantly. The main build features a somewhat bland beach house (at least in its interior, although the ceiling fan was a nice touch) and a nice color scheme of smooth blues and wooden base on sand. The hammock beneath the beach house is by far the highlight of the set, a clever and comfortable-looking aspect. There is also a jet ski (a rather basic and unimpressive jet ski), a sea turtle (which looks the part at a distance but up close is rather goofy), a bird which I believe is a seagull (clever, and I've seen this same type of bird build in other sets) and a small but colorful tropical tree. A couple of starfish and a surfboard help round out the beach getaway aesthetic. Where this set lets me down is its alternate builds, a sushi shack and an alternative beach hut build. These builds, in comparison to the other 3-in-1 sets I own, are rather limited in their appeal. The small boat featured with the sushi shack is clunky, and the beach hut, while making a cool windsurf board out of the hammock piece and surfboard, is tinny and lacking detail. I frankly expected a bit more out of a 3-in-1 set. A saving grace for this is that the set has enough pieces to it that freestyling builds is not too much of a problem, although similarly themed sets would help in this regard. This is, again, only the 6th set I've purchased recently and it's been years since I last purchased sets at all, but for the price and piece count, I came in expecting three solid builds. One excellent build and two so-so builds averages out to a so-so set for me. It is just about worth it for the main build, though. A question! Is the enclosed fish in the main build meant to be a fishtank or a television? I can't figure it out!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been buying the creator houses for the last few years. I can best compare this to the Beach Hut (31035). It's a good set, but not the best creator house to come out. Pros: * Good minifigures (the male alternate face is pretty unique). * The cloth piece for the hammock is neat. * Similar scale to the other houses. * Price point is within reason. Cons: * Color scheme (if that's something you look for) is weird with the stripes of blue. * Clunky. Even on a flat surface, the house does not remain completely closed. Final thought: If you're on the fence about buying it, I would say hold off on it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Start for Beach ThemeJocelyn | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPurchased this set as a good segue for expanding my Lego City collection to the beach and ocean sets. The construction is simple to allow for easy take down and rebuilds into the other possible models. I was thrilled with the design of the ceiling fan and aquarium inside the beach hut, and found there were plenty of spare pieces to make creative additions to the basic directions. Other than the little nuggets of brilliance in the construction, you pretty much get what you see with this set. I won't be surprised if this one is on sale within the year, as it seems more like a $19.99 type set to me. Low value as a stand-alone set, but makes an excellent addition to an existing or expanding Lego beach or city.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat little setfroogyburger | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first set I bought to start the beach section of my city. It's a really nice little set. My favorite part by far is the sea turtle. I really hope they keep including these brick-built animals in their sets. The minifigs are nice. Love the color scheme. It looks like a real life beach getaway. I have yet to build the alternate builds yet, I may not even bother because they both look small to me.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55