Ariel's Royal Celebration Boat
Available nowAriel's Royal Celebration Boat4.2554.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Sail off to new adventures with Disney Ariel and Eric.
- VIP Points
- 64VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
LEGO® l Disney Ariel’s Royal Celebration Boat has everything you need to play out a happy ending for Disney’s The Little Mermaid’s Ariel and Prince Eric. Dance on the revolving dancefloor under the gazebo, spin Sebastian’s starfish decks, discover secret treasure and launch the colored firework bricks. Get creative using the modular design of this great children's toy building set to easily move and swap sections within the model, or integrate the gazebo with other compatible LEGO l Disney construction toys to build your own dream creations. Includes 2 mini-doll figures plus Sebastian and Max LEGO figures.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Prince Eric and Ariel with her dress and white fabric cape, plus Sebastian the crab and Max the dog LEGO® figures.
- Ariel’s Royal Celebration Boat features a gazebo with revolving dancefloor, ship’s wheel, vanity desk and firework launcher, plus a dock and Sebastian's island with turning starfish decks.
- Accessory elements include a cake, glasses, crown, treasure chest, jewel, telescope, Ursula's contract tile, trident, hair bow, bone, firework pieces and a perfume bottle.
- Customize this great children's toy building set by easily swapping and rearranging internal features such as the vanity, cake table and drinks table.
- Move and rearrange the gazebo and dock to customize the boat, or combine, swap and mix this model with other compatible LEGO® l Disney construction toys to build your own dream creations.
- Recreate the final wedding scenes from Disney's The Little Mermaid on this ornate boat full of features and secret places.
- Help Ariel get ready for new adventures at the vanity desk, then put on her white wedding cape.
- Spin Sebastian’s starfish and help Eric and Ariel dance on the revolving dancefloor, then launch the colorful firework pieces as the celebrations continue!
- Suitable for ages 6-12.
- Ariel's Royal Celebration Boat measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Sebastian's island measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixDisney Ariel's Royal Celebration BoatRitz | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall a nice, quick build. Looks good in my Disney LEGO display. Don't think it's worth the price for what you ultimately get. However as a display piece it was worth getting to add to my Little Mermaid LEGO sets. Would recommend to children for playability. Great to see more interactivity between Disney Princess themed...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfix'I wanna see them dancing'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Ariel's Royal Celebration Boat is loosely based upon the ending of The Little Mermaid when she marries Prince Eric after defeating Ursula. It's a very detailed set packed with role-play opportunity but is tiny compared to it's price tag. As most of the piece count goes towards the detailing of the boat it's a quick build and the build-and-swap feature allows for multiple display options. There's a firework function that works well but doesn't add much. The rotating ballroom for Eric and Ariel is nice and including a bandstand for Sebastian is a fun reference to the film. However although the mini-dolls are exclusive Eric has the cheesiest grin ever and it would have been more accurate if Ariel was in her wedding dress. Max, Eric's loyal canine, is brand new and looks wonderful. For it's price this set could have offered so much more like including King Triton or simply being a bit bigger. If you're a fan of The Little Mermaid sets then this is one to buy only on discount.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 11 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Ship Design, Fun Play SetCdnCuda | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter picked out this set as she loves Prince Eric from Little Mermaid. It offers a great ship build with lots of extra little flourishes that really enhance the set, such as the fireworks launcher. The design is modular in that you can remove sections of the boat to allow for play off the ship and on the ship, which is a really nice addition and allows my daughter to really play with the set in a variety of ways. My only minor complaint is the base board used as the bottom of the ship is blue, so it kind of looks like the boat is taking on water. In the past I haven't been a fan of some of the princess lego builds, but on a purely design basis the ship is really great. It's got some basic designs that go back to my Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship (I rebuilt recently).Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAmazing DetailingDisneyPrincess | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!All the detailing on this set makes it look so pretty and perfect for the Disney Princess range. I love the inclusion of Eric and Max. I'also happy that they have used the new mold for Ariel's pink ballgown, just hope that any Princess and the Frog sets include that same mold for Tiana's frog wedding gown. Overall, a lovely detailed and beautiful set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45