Amusement Park Space Ride
Retired ProductAmusement Park Space Ride4.558.
The LEGO® Friends Amusement Park Space Ride comes with articulated arms and hologram stickers to create great speed effects. As you spin the ride faster, the arms lift the rockets higher into the air. There's also a photo booth with movable camera to catch the action, and an ice cream stand to cool down after the ride. Includes an Olivia mini-doll figure.
- Includes an Olivia mini-doll figure in a summer outfit.
- Features a spinning Space Ride with 3 rocket seats on 3 articulated arms, which lift higher as the ride turns faster.
- Also features a photo booth with moveable camera and display board selling pictures taken during the ride, plus an ice cream stand.
- Accessory elements include a photo, bill, 2 ice creams and a popsicle.
- See how fast you can spin the ride, and how high the articulated arms will lift the rockets.
- Take pictures of the customers enjoying the funfair and sell them at the booth.
- Open the freezer of the ice cream stand and choose a scoop to treat yourself after the ride.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.
- Amusement Park Space Ride with arms extended measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Photo booth measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.
- Ice cream stand measures over 1” (3cm) wide, and under 1” (2cm) high and 1” (2cm) deep.
- Combine with the 41127 Amusement Park Arcade, 41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Van and 41130 Amusement Park Roller Coaster to create the Heartlake Amusement Park.
- about 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOlivia's ZephyrVsbrock | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set was purchased after an excellent recommendation from a Lego Store employee. The set was a good build. The repetition of the car building was a great way to help my child with her construction skills without frustration. The set is pretty durable as it has held up to spin after spin at the fastest speed possible. I liked that the cars could be removed for additional play. Wheels would have been a nice addition, however we borrowed from another set. My only negative, was once again a set with Olivia. We have so many of her, that it would have been nice to have...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSo much fun!ferretfan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 5 year old asked for this set for Christmas. It was great fun to build together, and lots of play value. He has tested it to it's limit, spinning it as fast as possible, even throwing bricks and figures into it while it's spinning. We haven't had a problem with anything not staying together. I'm seriously impressed!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixFun to Put Together But Doesn't WorkMieke | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterThe Space Ride was fun for my 8 and 9 year old girls to build because it was so different from the traditional LEGO FRIEND pieces. They loved the color combinations, and they were OVER JOYED with the new clothing for Olivia. It wasn't too much of a challenge to build but they did have to very carefully read the directions. When it was put together they were extremely...Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFavorite Friends Set to DateJayKayMommy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set is not just aesthetically appealing, my kids love playing with it! We haven't had any problems with it staying together. They, as well as I, have spun it about as fast as possible! The ships come off and make adorable cars, or just little minifig holding ships. My oldest daughter wants to take it everywhere, but she can't so she settles for pulling the ships off and using them. Colors are great, functions well, such great play for the price!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55