Amusement Park Bumper Cars
Retired ProductAmusement Park Bumper Cars4.666753.
Go wild in the LEGO® Friends Amusement Park Bumper Cars and push them around the arena. Ride in the shaker with drop-down safety bar and rotate the toggle to activate the swing function until it turns upside down. Then stop to buy some cotton candy from the push-along cart. Includes Olivia and Ben mini-doll figures.
- Includes Olivia and Ben mini-doll figures in summer outfits.
- Features an iconic bumper car arena with 2 bumper cars with flags, steps, opening door and rotating speakers; shaker ride with 3 seats, opening safety bar and swinging and rocking function; ticket booth with steps and an opening window; and a cotton candy cart with turning wheels.
- Accessory elements include a ticket, bill, coin, mp3 player, cotton candy pan and 3 cotton candy sticks.
- Steer the bumper cars with their tall flags to bump them into each other.
- Rotate the toggle to make the shaker ride rock and swing higher and higher.
- Buy some delicious cotton candy from the rolling cart.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
- Bumper car arena measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Shaker ride measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Ticket booth measures over 4” (11cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Cotton candy cartmeasures over 1” (4cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Combine with the 41127 Amusement Park Arcade, 41128 Amusement Park Ride, 41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Van and 41130 Amusement Park Roller Coaster to create the Heartlake Amusement Park.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA nice(r) set when it comes aliveBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice set of the Friends Amusement Park series. My favorite part is the Topspin. I motorized it with the medium motor so it comes alive. I powered the motor with Speed Regulator of the 9V trains and the power converting cable 8871, but if you don't have it I recommend you to use Power Functions components (8883, 8800/8878/8881, 8869 or 8884 and 8879. Otherwise you can get set...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIt's so cuteSierraRedd | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!First off it's smaller than I thought it would be. Too much time with the big Creator rides I think. The Shaker ride is entertaining to play with. The design functions great and like the real thing, I'm sure I'd get a queasy tummy. It was easy to build, I put two of them together, one opposite the other to balance out the motion, and hooked up Power Functions stuff to it. Simple and functional, perfect. The Bumper Cars have potential. But for the size of the set, they are fine, more than two would be nice. The design of the base was clever and the plates are neat. The booth would look good on a trailer like a carnival would be. The biggest complaint I have is the choice of pink and yellow bumper cars, eww. Not good colors. I'll make more soon and with some M-Tron help, motorize it and see what happens. As with many Friends...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 39 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery fun2kell2 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The bumper cars are very cool!They slide perfectly on any floor, with the swing it is cool because you could use a special thing to spin it. The cot candy wagon is cool but i did added caps to the cot and candy for the tops for fun.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55