Amusement Park Arcade
Retired ProductAmusement Park Arcade4.333356.
Hand in your ticket, take your aim and play all day at the LEGO® Friends Amusement Park Arcade. First push the lever to shoot the basketball into the hoop. Push the trigger on the water gun to shoot the projectile and knock down the 3 targets. Then take the mallet and try to whack the frog right down. Includes a Mia mini-doll figure.
- Includes a Mia mini-doll figure in a summer outfit.
- Features 3 classic funfair arcade games with special functions: a basketball hoop with lever launch, 3 targets that can be knocked over using the water projectile gun with trigger function, and a whackable frog that pops down and back up when hit with a mallet.
- Accessory elements include an Amusement Park ticket, basketball and a mallet.
- Push the lever to shoot the basketball into the net.
- Take aim and push the trigger to launch the water gun projectiles and knock over the targets.
- Use the mallet to whack the frog down as fast as it appears.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.
- Amusement Park Arcade measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Combine with the 41128 Amusement Park Space Ride, 41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Van and 41130 Amusement Park Roller Coaster to create the Heartlake Amusement Park.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove this set.Japierc | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI think this lil set is brilliant. Playability is great...my lil girl gest playing with her mini figs here as if they were at the park...just as it's meant to. Heard her playing with Wyldstyle and a vampire and Princess Leah...poor Wyldstyle didn't have a ticket so she was turned away. Haha. Bang on job as always Lego Design Team.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove it!lippidp | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been hoping for a Lego Amusement Park since I was a child many many many many years ago... It is finally here! This is the first set in the series that I have bought and I absolutely love it. I don't usually play with the sets much (I build and then just relive memories in my mind), but I was pleased to see that all of the play features do actually work and if I was still a child I'm sure would be lots of fun. I'm looking forward to getting the next set in the range! Goes well with the Fairground Mixer and Grand Carousel as long as you don't mind mixing minifigures with minidolls.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixUnstoppable FunMieke | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterFirst let me say my girls wanted me to buy two Arcades because they loved Mia's new outfit. After they set the piece and found they could really play all of the games they bought another Arcade with their own money. They especially enjoy the basketball and water target game. Building the Arcade wasn't very difficult other than getting those darn stickers on straight. But the play experience is very high. I did have them build a wall behind the Arcade to stop the blue round "water" pieces from flying all over the room and ending up in my vacuum...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGAMES GALORES AND HAPPY GOODNESSVelvetmoss | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterZOMG!!! This set is the MOST FUN EVER!!! My daughter and I LOVE PLAYING WITH THIS!!! We don't really get the frog thing but it's still fun to imagine games with. The other two are RIDICULOUSLY FUN TO PLAY!!! It's a toss up who is having more fun with this set, her or me. TOO MUCH FUN!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55