Airport Starter Set
Retired ProductAirport Starter Set4.9510.
Help get LEGO® City's mail on the helicopter!
Join the LEGO® City postal workers, featuring a helicopter with spinning main and tail rotors and storage boxes that open, plus 2 hand trucks, a gasoline barrel, mailbox and 3 pieces of mail. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: a female postal worker, male postal worker, pilot and airport service worker.
- Features a helicopter with spinning rotors, space for a minifigure and storage boxes that open.
- Accessory elements include a gasoline barrel, 2 hand trucks, mailbox, wrench, 3 pieces of mail and 2 lights.
- Open the front of the mailbox to empty the mail onto the hand truck.
- Open the storage boxes on the side of the helicopter to load the mail for transport.
- Spin the rotors and get ready to takeoff, after fueling up the helicopter with the gasoline barrel.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 5 and over.
- Helicopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Mailbox measures over 1” (3cm) high.
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent value!odinp2017 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set because I was making a lego city and it needed an airport. This set has an excellent value out of the minifigures. The minifigures are usually worth about $4 or $5, but for only $10, you get an excellent value with the four minifigures. The overall build was fairly easy, with a very tiny mailbox and a heli out of those 81 pieces. I was also looking forward to this set because of the printed mail pieces. At the time, I only had one from the Creator Changing Seasons set, so after I bought this set, I would have 3 more printed mail pieces for my city. Overall, it was an excellent build and had a lot packed into the 81 pieces. The only con is that the heli was relatively small, but other that that, the set was excellent and had amazing play value.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat starter set!CWolffe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!The set in short is great! The helicopter is small and compact, but gets the job done. I love how it is built brick by brick, instead of big pieces. The airport workers are just enough, and the fuel tank and dolly are a nice touch. The second dolly is a little unnecessary but nice to have. The worker with the guide lights is a big plus, and a very necessary part of any airport. The included mail box is nice because it can be placed anywhere in your city for the citizens to use. Overall, I love the set and hope to see more mail service vehicles in the future!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun Build/Option to add to your cityDoc583 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a quick fun build. What I find really exciting is some of the parts and stickers offered in the set. You can purchase a few to add mailboxes and mail carriers to your city. There's the opportunity to add three mailboxes if you use the one red box and the two yellow ones. The white wands are also a piece that is potentially useful for builds. The two dollies are also potential additions for other parts of your town. I think this is a great value for the price.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOctan guy and great value!Tozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like Octan brand, this is one of the reason I bought it. Cool pieces and 4 minifigs = great value.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55