Mobilize the Airport Rescue Vehicle!
- VIP Points
- 129VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Head for the runway with this authentic 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic Airport Rescue Vehicle, featuring a red, black and gray color scheme, working boom mechanism, 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons, large driver’s cab with detailed dashboard, wing mirrors, equipment storage compartment, twin-axle steering, double rear axle and chunky tires. Upgrade with the 8293 Power Functions motor set (not supplied) for a motorized boom mechanism and working warning beacons. Rebuild this model to create a Fire Rescue Vehicle for a double build-and-play experience.
- Build your own Airport Rescue Vehicle, featuring working twin-axle steering, double rear axle, long versatile boom with multi-directional water cannon, detailed 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons, driver’s cab with detailed dashboard!
- Includes uniquely decorated LEGO Technic 40th anniversary brick
- Rebuilds into a Fire Rescue Vehicle
- LEGO Technic toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Airport Rescue Vehicle (with boom extended) measures over 16” high, 21” long and 5” wide, and 6” high with boom retracted. Fire Rescue Vehicle (with boom extended) measures over 12” high, 17” long and 5” wide, and 5” high with boom retracted.
- 1094 pieces – For boys and girls ages 10 to 16
- 19 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA fin Lego Technic set, a really fast buildSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a lot of fun building this one. It went together really quickly. I may put a motor in it as it has the instructions to pop one in. It really plays well, and it is a lot of fun to imagine it buzzing around the airport in an emergency. The gearing is creative and the design for the boom is terrific. Whoever designed it,...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 52 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLEGO 42068SJC2010 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA good intermediate technic set, a reasonable value set with a relatively quick build time. Great functions made even better with 8293 power functions motor...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfix42068sirslayer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMan, its been about 20 years since i last built a lego set. Great color, easy mechanics but with enough challenge to be...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 13 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA nice set to get back into legoKawaiipika | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this today after being 11 years since I last bought a Lego set. This Airport Fire truck being the biggest set I got to date means it was a bit more of a challenge than what I'm used to, The only difficulty was when I was trouble shooting when I miss aligned some parts a dozen steps back. It got me feeling almost what it was like getting a new Lego set when I was growing up. Overall it's a good set with many good functions, just the steering could be done a little easier to turn when steering the...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55