Airport Passenger Terminal
Retired ProductAirport Passenger Terminal4.0833524.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
Catch a flight from LEGO® City to anywhere!
Take a trip with LEGO® City Airlines, featuring an airport terminal facade with control tower and luggage conveyor belt, revolving doors and security check, a passenger airplane with opening door, galley and bathroom, luggage trailer, fuel trailer and mobile stairway, plus an airport service car. Includes 6 minifigures.
- Build an airplane and airport terminal, featuring a control tower and luggage conveyor belt!
- Includes a pilot, 3 airport workers and male and female passengers
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Airport Passenger Terminal with control tower and conveyor belt measures over 11” high, 12” wide and 4” deep. Airplane measures over 7” high, 18” long and 19” wide. Service car measures over 1” high, 2” long and 1” wide. Luggage trailer measures over 3" long, 1" high and 1" wide. Fuel trailer measures over 1” high, 3” long and 1” wide. Mobile stairway measures over 2” high, 2” long and 1” wide
- 694 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBig brick(s) in the plane limits the possibilitiesBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a good set if you want an airport. The set includes a big plain and a terminal. The terminal has a control tower, check-in, luggage handler, fuel tank, ... I expanded my terminal and built it on a 32x32 baseplate and used the 2 grey 16x16 plates for the roof. The backside is not completely closed. Otherwise is the luggage belt is not accessible with my hand. I added 2 extra seats in the plane. Normally you have 6 seats in the plane, but I raised it to 8. I wanted more than 8 but that is almost not possible. The plane is brought with a big brick which includes the middle of the plane and the 2 wings and that one limits the possibilities. The toilet in the plane is still on the backside.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGreat looking build, but very bare interior.charlotteslego | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set the day it was released for my LEGO City, as an upgrade from my previous airport (10159 Airport from 2004). First off, the build is great and although it's not very challenging, it's exciting to see the plane come to life and the use of the big plane pieces (eg. the nose, the wings, the tail etc.) was new to me, though I know there have been a number of planes in the past that use these pieces. There are 4 instruction booklets (2 for the plane, one for the airport, and one for the luggage/fuel/stairs car), 8 numbered bags, and two separate bags with the bigger pieces in. This makes the build very easy to follow. The completed set is very grand (especially the plane) in scale, and great looking. It's nice to see that a different colour scheme been used for the plane as opposed to the usual red and white or blue and white colours as seen in previous sets. The plane is HUGE, with a wingspan of around 2 32-wide baseplates (bare this in mind if you want to make a runway). However, despite its huge size, the inside of the plane is very bare. There are 5 seats for the passengers, another one facing backwards which I presume is for the cabin crew (although there isn't a cabin crew minifigure, which would have been a nice addition), and two seats in the cockpit. There's a tiny bathroom at the back of the plane, and a small galley area at the front with a sink and cupboard. There's easily room for a sixth chair in the plane, which I think should have been included, and the space within the plane could've been arranged better to fully optimise the area. The airport terminal has a very nice modern look, and includes the revolving door, tower, waiting area, security scanner and check in desk with luggage conveyor. Although this sounds like a lot of features, the inside of the terminal is, again, very bare and the space could've been used better. There are only 4 seats in the waiting area, and a lot of the space is taken up by the revolving door. The operational conveyor belt for the luggage is a nice touch, though, and there is a fair bit of playability within. The service car is a nice addition to this set and gives it more playability. All the trailers (fuel, stairs and luggage) connect together and attach to the service car, which has a really cool "follow me" sign on the back. This is a really nice addition to the set. Overall, I really like this set because of how it looks and because there's plenty of opportunity for play, but I think a lot more thought could've gone into maximising the space within the plane and the airport. Some more minifigures would have been good, such as a member of the cabin crew, a check-in clerk and a security officer. The value for money is okay with this set, as you do get a lot of big pieces, but the bare interiors are a little disappointing for the price you pay.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMUST BUYmalcolm1532 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is awesome! The plane is bigger than expected, and the play features are cool. The whole thing looks cool, and I think any lego city fan would like it. It is a great addition to my city! Pros: Good size Good use of pieces Good look Cool door Cons: Wing piece creates bump in interior Not many figures Overall this is a great set! MUST BUYPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomegamehunge | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYou must buy it now because it is good for people that like air planes.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55