6x6 All Terrain Tow Truck
Backorders accepted, will ship by March 28, 20196x6 All Terrain Tow Truck3.5517558.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Harness the power of the mighty 6x6 All Terrain Tow Truck!
- VIP Points
- 369VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Carry out vehicle rescue operations with the fully remote-controlled 6x6 All Terrain Truck. This authentic 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model features a blue, red, yellow and black color scheme, large chunky tires, heavy-duty bull bar with chain and hook, movable lights and a detailed driver’s cab with opening doors. Remote-controlled functions include forward and reverse drive, front steering, extendable outriggers, and a working crane and winch. Rebuild this model to create a Research Explorer Vehicle for a double build-and-play experience.
- Build your own 6x6 All Terrain Tow Truck, complete with two Power Function motors, battery box, and remote for remote controlled-functions including drive, front steering, extendable outriggers and a working crane and winch!
- Includes uniquely decorated LEGO Technic 40th anniversary brick
- Rebuilds into a Research Explorer Vehicle
- LEGO Technic toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 6X6 All Terrain Tow Truck with boom raised and outriggers extended measures over 20” high, 24” long and 14” wide, and 10” high and 7” wide when retracted. Research Explorer Vehicle measures over 9” high, 18” long and 9” wide.
- 1862 pieces – For boys and girls ages 11 to 16
- This item’s shipping box indicates what's inside. It's not as stealthy as our typical boxes!
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixInteresting build and decent RC truckKenjara | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the biggest Technic set I have tacked since the space shuttle decades ago. Following on from the Tracked Racer last year this is my second Technic RC. The build took a long time and was a good challenge. It has a lot of pieces and some complex gearing mechanisms that require concentration and are very interesting to put together. I kept double checking the gears as I was building the model wondering if I had made a mistake but it turned out fine. Learning how the gears all work together and switch between the different functions was the most fun part of the build and I found this rewarding in itself. It is great to see things like proper differentials making it into a Lego model. The finished model looks great. I love the blue colour but did not like the dark dishes for the wheels so I left them yellow. I think the blue and yellow go together well. The bear on the front is a nice touch and the chains add to the scale look of the model. The engine although a little small for the truck has pistons that move as the truck moves which I thought was a nice touch. I do think more could be done with the bed at the back of the truck. I see the advantage of leaving it open so that the gears can be seen but a removable flat cover so things could be loaded onto it would have been nice. As for the motorized side of things the truck moves and turns well enough and can navigate over some small dips and bumps. The outriggers and crane all operate smoothly but you do need to flick a switch on the model to switch between these modes. If I had any suggestions regarding the motorized side of the model it would be that the drive train could do with a little more grunt. As I said with the Tracked Racer I would also like to see Lego offer an 2.4Ghz alternative to the IR transmitter and receivers at some point. All in all this is one of my favorite builds of recent years. It was fun and challenging to build as well as a great model to play with afterwards.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTechnic Fangreenhornet003 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Technic series of Lego build and able to use motors and gears in most builds.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 19 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixI submitted 2 reviews and they ignored themTechnicCollector | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I gave the model 5 stars because I love it! why my review got omitted! i even put pics. Is lego not clever? I am promoting your product, thats how you thanks me!, I love the truck, much better than the claas xerion, which is awfulPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 19 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRC is always betterCsasvC | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter I open the box I was actually surprised for the size of the car. I believe many people did realize the size of it until they got it. Complex gear structure, several functions, middle range RC. It is truly a set not just fun crafting it, but also playing with. But still, I have a mild disappointment over it off road ability. Not just the structure would’ve makes the power from the motor always goes too that wheels witch if it is above the ground. But also the power from the motor really just simply not enough for some bit extreme off road track. But still the car looks really nice. Even it can’t do much off road. All that functions still makes it a very playable product.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 21 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55