Build 2 MINI cars and prepare for thrilling rally racing action!
- VIP Points
Stage a classic vs. modern rally race with these cool LEGO® Speed Champions 75894 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally and 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy car toys! The 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally features a roof rack with 2 spare tires, just like the original car, while the 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy has suspension to drive over rough terrain. Play out exciting rally racing scenarios with 4 LEGO minifigures and a fully equipped pit stop station, including a buildable car jack stand, a mechanic's creeper, tool racks, assorted tools and computer screen elements.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Mini Cooper S Rally driver, MINI John Cooper Works Buggy rally driver, race marshal and a mechanic.
- The race-ready, buildable 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, roof rack with 2 spare tires, racing colors, race-graphics stickers, translucent light-style elements and authentic design details.
- The speedy, buildable 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, suspension, racing colors, race-graphics stickers, translucent light-style elements and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshields to place a minifigure in each car.
- Pit stop station features tool racks, a buildable car jack stand, 2 mobile opening tool cabinets, a mechanic's creeper with wheels and assorted elements including 2 TV screens, a ‘MINI' sign, trophy, gas can, camera, flag and various tools.
- Place a car on the jack stand and use the mechanic's creeper to check underneath.
- Accessory elements include a helmet for each driver and the race marshal’s cap and checkered flag.
- 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally toy car for kids measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Pit stop station measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat kitJamester3000 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a lovely little kit for the mini enthusiast Building the kit bought me back to my childhood playing with lego Just waiting for the bigger mini to come back in stockPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I really like this set alot plus I was really excited we would be getting a Mini Cooper I like the stage garage first and it looks like something you would see alot of race fans check out and I like there are two tv's both showing the cars racing and there is plenty of tools for the female mechanic to work with I like how there is a stand for the Mini Cooper Works Buggy and that car is a great and fun build and there is a female who is driving that big rally car I also like there is a race fan with his camera and a checkered flag but my favorite part of this set has to be the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally I thought we would never get a Mini Cooper in Speed Champions plus it would make a great town car for anyone's city. Overall I really like this set alot and think alot of people will get this set maybe for that classic Mini Cooper.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis becomes my favorite Speed Champion setKorn152 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAmazing set. Probably the best from Speed Champion. I always wanted to see a Mini on this series.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixYummy!Cookieboy | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWithout a doubt the best looking set yet, that Mini Cooper looks so amazing !Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55