Explore the secrets of the sea with Ariel and Flounder.
See More Features
Slide back the glass door and step inside Disney Princess™ Ariel’s Cave. Swim over to Ursula’s grotto and place Ariel at the revolving stand to reveal her human legs. This set is easy to build and perfect for fans of Disney’s The Little Mermaid to reenact their favorite scenes or create new stories of their own. Includes 2 mini-doll figures plus a Flounder figure.
Includes 2 mini-doll figures from Disney’s The Little Mermaid: Ursula and Ariel with switchable mermaid tail or legs, plus a Flounder figure.
• Features Ariel’s Cave, Ursula’s grotto and a revolving stand to reveal Ariel’s human legs.
• Ariel’s cave features a sliding door function, vanity, clamshell seat, hideout for Flounder, treasure chest and a ship’s wheel.
• Ursula’s grotto features a buildable crystal globe to contain Ariel’s voice.
• Accessory elements include a trident, coins, crystals, cookie, golden cup, potion bottles, lipstick, Ursula’s necklace, Ursula’s contract and a quill.
• Relive key moments from Disney’s The Little Mermaid or create new stories of your own with these iconic characters.
• Hang out at Ariel’s cave, trying out new looks at the vanity or playing amongst the treasure with Flounder.
• Will the sea witch Ursula manage to persuade Ariel to sign the contract?
• Turn the revolving stand and swap Ariel’s mermaid tail for legs.
• Ariel’s cave measures over 5” (13cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
• Ursula’s grotto measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
• Revolving stand measures over 3” (9cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
Ariel and the Magical Spell is rated
5.0 out of
Rated 5 out of
So detailed!!I am in love with this set! I'm a huge Disney fan and Little Mermaid is my favorite so I probably would've gotten this no matter what but I am SO impressed with all the fun details and action features.
The wall with the fish on it slides so you can access Ariel's grotto. The mirror sticker in her grotto has a dinglehopper! The sticker of her treasures has the candelabra with a knife and spoon just like the movie. The next level has shipwreck type items from when Eric's ship went down. There's his statue, a treasure chest that opens, and a ship's wheel that spins (think tiny fidget spinner, my kids love it).
Ursula's cave has tentacle type arms on the side (fitting) that you can pose and make everything look extra ominous. It also has the magic scroll (printed!!!) and it has Ariel's signature, so well done. There's a quill for Ariel to sign with and a potion for Ursula to make her spell with. The Ursula mini doll is really fun too and comes with her magical necklace that holds Ariel's voice.
The chamber for Ariel to turn into a human is one of the coolest parts. There's a set of human legs in there so she can "transform" into a human. Then she's ready to walk straight into the Magical Kiss lego set and meet her prince!
I would've liked to see a couple eels (captured mermaids) at the front of Ursula's cave. In the future, I'd like to see a Little Mermaid wedding set--maybe with a way to transform Ursula into Vanessa--with bride Ariel, bridegroom Eric, and a ship of some sort. Just dreaming :)
This set allows you to recreate so many fun movie scenes and there is so much play potential. My kids have already played with it for hours!
Date published: 2017-08-05
Rated 5 out of
I absolutely love this set. It’s colors are very vibrant and the figures are very well done. My only real complaint is that it didn’t include Sebastian!
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 5 out of
Little Mermaid FanMy little girl (age 5) is a new fan of The Little Mermaid and has been a builder since she was able to. We've graduated from the Duplo sets in the past year and was able to build the set herself with some help from me. She follows the pictures fairly well.