Women of NASA
Available nowWomen of NASA4.5676537.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Build, play and learn from inspiring women of NASA!
- VIP Points
- 26VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Explore the professions of some of the groundbreaking women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) with the LEGO® Ideas Women of NASA set. It features minifigures of 4 pioneering women of NASA— astronomer and educator Nancy Grace Roman, computer scientist and entrepreneur Margaret Hamilton, astronaut, physicist and entrepreneur Sally Ride and astronaut, physician and engineer Mae Jemison—and 3 builds illustrating their areas of expertise. Role-play space exploration from planning to moon landing, beginning with the iconic scene from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1969 of Hamilton with software that she and her team programmed. Build the posable Hubble Space Telescope and launch a LEGO version of the Space Shuttle Challenger with 3 removable rocket stages. The set also includes a booklet about the 4 featured women of NASA, and the fan creator and LEGO designers of this fun and educational set.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Nancy Grace Roman, Margaret Hamilton, Sally Ride and Mae Jemison.
- Features 3 LEGO® builds illustrating the areas of expertise of the 4 featured women of NASA.
- Nancy Grace Roman’s build features a posable Hubble Space Telescope with authentic details and a projected image of a planetary nebula.
- Margaret Hamilton's build features a stack of book elements, representing the books of listings of Apollo Guidance Computer (AGC) onboard flight software source code.
- Sally Ride and Mae Jemison’s build features a launchpad and Space Shuttle Challenger with 3 removable rocket stages.
- Also includes printed nameplates for each of the 4 women featured in this set.
- Great for role-playing space exploration missions.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the 4 featured women of NASA, the set's fan creator and the LEGO designers.
- Nancy Grace Roman's build measures over 2" (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Margaret Hamilton’s build measures over 2" (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Sally Ride and Mae Jemison’s build measures over 4" (12cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 4 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThis will go great with the Saturn VBarberSam13 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little set, build only took me roughly half an hour however the build was a lot more fun then I expected it to be, in this set you get three separate small builds and four mini figures Margaret Hamilton, Mae Jamison, Sally Ride and Nancy G. Roman. The first build is of Margaret...Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSurprisingly play worthyErikL1965 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI debated for several months about building this or leaving the pieces sealed in the box. I was expecting each set to be in its own plastic bag. They are not. It’s an all or nothing build. They were easy to assemble, and have great play value, being additions to school scenes or...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMore like this pleaseMannaz | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterSuch a wonderful set representing some major heroes, and so refreshing to not do the horrible thing that often seems to be done with sets featuring women (seriously today I saw 'marvel heroes girls', ... just include female characters in kits rather than making everything pink or separating...Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreatHannahtude | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSuper cool product and great for young girls! Had a great time building it, it was very easy for a beginner like...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55