Turbo Track Racer
Available nowTurbo Track Racer4.5516.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Get behind the wheel of the awesome 3-in-1 Turbo Track Racer!
- VIP Points
- 49VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Climb into the cockpit of the powerful Turbo Track Racer, featuring a light-blue color scheme with a broad white racing stripe, white rear spoiler, black and white rims with low profile tires, automatic upswing doors and a detailed cockpit with roll cage, racing steering wheel, speedometer, moving gearshift, emergency brake lever, and flame-yellow and gray adjustable racing seats. Also features an opening rear hatch and hood, detailed engine with chrome colored grilles and moving parts, tinted windshield and detailed headlights, taillights, exhaust pipes and wing mirrors. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model rebuilds into a Forklift Truck or a Cool Blue Racer.
- Features automatic upswing doors, tinted windshield, black and white rims with low profile tires, rear spoiler, opening rear hatch and hood, engine with chrome colored grilles and moving parts, detailed headlights, taillights, exhaust pipes and wing mirrors, plus a detailed cockpit with adjustable racing seats, roll cage, racing steering wheel, speedometer, moving gearshift and an emergency brake lever.
- Check out the light-blue color scheme with broad white racing stripe.
- Features new-for-June-2017 black and white rims with low profile tires.
- The large cockpit has room for 2 minifigures (not included).
- Depress the rear spoiler and see the doors swing up.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Forklift Truck or a Cool Blue Racer.
- Turbo Track Racer measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Forklift Truck measures over 5” (14cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Cool Blue Racer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixcheck build instructions from lege websitewangbj | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt was a fun build overall, but had about 6 missing pieces follow the instruction booklet, never had missing pieces before. Then after checking the build instructions from lego website, it seems the booklet version is outdated and wrong for step...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixProbably The Best Creator Car...Ever!donster28 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis car looks fantastic! From it's great looking mag wheels, low-profile tires and lowered chassis to it's body design reminiscent to the best looking supercars, this car is probably the best designed Creator set ever! And let's not forget that it's almost stud-less! The rear spoiler is used to open the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixClassic kitJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a great build. Not too easy but hard enough to be satisfying. Great colour scheme too. My daughter loves how the doors open up and she had fun building and playing with it. Very classic...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery Cool CarJeep2 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis car looked very cool on the website, so I really wanted to get it. The build is quite easy and there are many blue pieces. When I had completed the build, I was surprised to see a boot in the front and the other functions were great too. The only problem was that the window is supported by hinge bricks, and when I moved the window it snapped off. I really liked the roll cage as well. The B model, the Forklift Truck, was also a very good car. I like the moving forklift with the V8 engine, which was a good touch. My only problem was that there was no windshield! I don't want to make the C model as it looks boring, but I think that the two other models are really great and the most minifigure-orientated. Well done Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55