Create and show off the mighty Hulkbuster!
- VIP Points
Build and display the LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76105 The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition—a highly detailed LEGO® brick version of the Hulkbuster mech. This builders' toy features a rotating torso, posable fingers, arms, legs and feet, and glow-in-the-dark elements. Choose from 2 interchangeable left arms, including a jackhammer arm with punching function, and activate the LEGO light brick in the chest. This super hero toy also includes a display platform with alternate attachment points for posable robotic construction arms and a desk, plus a new-for-March-2018 Iron Man Mark 43 minifigure.
- Includes a new-for-March-2018 Iron Man Mark 43 minifigure.
- Hulkbuster features a flip-up head, rotating torso, posable fingers, arms, legs and feet, LEGO® light brick in the chest, 2 interchangeable left arms—a standard arm or jackhammer arm with punching function and 12 glow-in-the-dark elements.
- Activate the chest light by pressing the button on the Hulkbuster's back.
- Platform features a flip-up Hulkbuster information plate, plus 8 alternative attachment points for 2 posable robotic construction arms and a desk with 2 attached computer screen elements and space for the buildable hotrod car and buildable Veronica satellite.
- Clip the spare Hulkbuster arm to either of the robotic construction arms for neat display.
- Also includes a fire extinguisher element.
- This superhero toy is suitable for ages 14+.
- Hulkbuster measures over 9” (25cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Platform (without attachable arms/desk) measures over 7” (19cm) wide, 8” (21cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.
- about 11 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixExcellent build with ONE glaring flawMagius | 45-54Purchased for: SelfI was looking for this set since the fan submitted Lego Ideas kit was not approved by Lego. We all knew they had something in the plans and this is it. Let me first start by saying this is a very enjoyable build. The platform, extras, and interchangeable arm are a brilliant idea, adding context and detail. The Hulkbuster armor itself has enough bulk and detail to make any fan happy. I wish the knees would bend, but I guess the designers opted for stability and more detail instead of actual knees. Can't really blame them. Up to that point I was back to being a little boy, excitedly building the figure. But I cannot express enough disappointment at the choice of LED light to represent the ARC reactor. Instead of the bright bluish white, as it was in the movies and on the Lego box kit, Lego opted for a (very much cheaper) yellowish/orange LED and has you place a blue translucent block in front of it. My guess to try and mask the color. It does not work. It is an horrible choice and would ruin the set if it wasn't such a cool build. For that reason I am knocking one star out of what should be a perfect 5 star kit imo. If you don't mind such details, by all means go for it. It is and looks pretty awesome. But I can't help but wish that Lego would re-issue the LED light to every owner. It is that bad. Realistically, I will be looking for a replacement and will refrain from pre-ordering sets like this until they are reviewed.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMark 43 SuitLeftShark | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was certainly fun. Worked on it after work and took me around 6.5 hours taking my time. The build looks quite appealing and seems to match the appearance from the Avengers age of Ultron quite nicely. One minor gripe about it's appearance is the yellow lighting for the Arc reactor instead of blue but it's minor because the lighting certainly ads to the set. I like the design in that with the joints you have a level of flexibility on how you wish to set it up for posing. One thing that I think could've been worked on is the tendency to lean forward or backwards based on the pose for stability like maybe special weighted bricks in the feet but this isn't a fail on the set. Positioning of the extremities can offset that and aide the sets tendency to lean.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrs 41 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixExcellent SetAgorason | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been meaning to get my hands on this for quite some time, so I was super excited to finally see it in store. The build alone was amazing and I had a great time putting him all together. He stands fine, the rubber grips in both his feet and the stand are a great addition. He's very poseable and holds the poses well. He lacks knee joints which is a little bit of a drawback, but nothing so much that it takes away from the overall piece. He's sturdy, he's fun, I love it!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOne of my best LEGO building experiencesCheng | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed every second building this model! The joints are a bit weak, but doesn’t take the fun out. Wise decision to not add the knee joints. I love it, thanks for bringing this beautiful product to us.:)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45