Temple of Airjitzu
Retired ProductTemple of Airjitzu4.8254563.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Contains a coin/
Join the Ninja at the beautiful Temple of Airjitzu!
Enjoy the ultimate LEGO® NINJAGO™ building experience as you construct the majestic Temple of Airjitzu and surrounding village! The highly detailed Temple building has many delightful architectural features including Oriental–style decorated windows and sliding doors. The intricate wooden-frame-style walls of the nearby Blacksmiths and beautiful curved roofs of the Smugglers Market will also test your LEGO building skills. And with every Ninja included in one set for the first time, plus loads of other key characters, you can role-play all your favorite NINJAGO adventures. Take tea in the reception area of the Temple, practice your Ninja moves in the training room or join Wu in his study to read or paint. Discover the Ninja glider upstairs at the Blacksmith’s workshop, cross the bridge guarded by the stone dragons and seek out hidden treasure at the Smugglers’ Market. Then turn off the lights in your room to watch the Temple’s illuminated spinning shadow theater! Includes 12 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Nya, Wu, Misako, Dareth, Postman, Jesper and Claire.
- Includes 12 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Nya, Wu, Misako, Dareth, Postman, Jesper and Claire.
- Village features the Temple of Airjitzu, Blacksmith’s workshop and Smugglers’ Market connected by paths, steps and bridge with 2 stone-style dragons on either side, plus a statue of Sensei Yang and grass stalk elements
- Temple of Airjitzu features transparent plastic windows with Oriental-style decoration (new for fall 2015) and sliding doors, reception area with a geometric floor carpet, table, teapot and bowl, shadow theater with a light brick and spinning elements, Ninja training room with weapon holders, 2 Ninja swords, Ninja bow and a practice target, Wu’s study with 3 books and art canvas elements, and an attic with storage box for Cole’s stuff
- Blacksmith’s workshop features wooden-frame-style walls, opening door, sign with anvil and hammer image, realistic interior with anvil, hammer and other assorted tool elements, upper floor with Ninja glider relic with detachable spear elements, rat element in the attic, 2 trees outside with fallen leaves on the roof and grass stalk elements
- Smugglers’ Market features curved Oriental-style roof, golden Oriental details, 2 hidden treasure chests filled with assorted golden weapon elements, sign with bread image, sign with fish image, plus assorted elements including: 2 Ninjago trading cards in a sack, barrel with 2 fish, 2 fishing rods, food and grass stalk elements
- Weapons include Katanasfor Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and Nya
- Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and Nya minifigures all come in black Ninja outfits that are new for fall 2015
- Misako, Dareth and Postman minifigures are new to LEGO® NINJAGO™ sets for fall 2015
- Wu minifigure outfit is new for fall 2015
- Get all six Ninja in one set for the first time!
- Drink tea, train to be a Ninja and study with Wu at the Temple!
- Find the Ninja glider at the Blacksmith’s workshop
- Seek hidden treasure chests at the Smugglers’ Market!
- Put on a show for your friends with the illuminated spinning shadow theater!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Village measures over 16” (42cm) high, 20” (52cm) wide and 13” (35cm) deep
- Temple of Airjitzu measures over 16” (42cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep
- Blacksmith’s workshop measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep
- Smugglers’ Market measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 7”(20cm) deep
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStunning!CHaeHee | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first went to the Lego store to pick up the Disney Castle for my brother, I noticed this set, and I knew I had to buy it. I'm not crazy about Legos, compared to my oldest brother, but this set changed me. My husband, a friend, and I have enjoyed building this set and role playing together. It is stunning. Quite challenging at times, particularly with the shadow theater. After I placed the top part on the theater level, I turned the part to move the figures, but it didn't move, so I had to modify it. The attention to detail is amazing. I loved the color scheme, hidden treasure chests under the roof, the designs of the different buildings, and the stickers. Without the stickers, it wouldn't look as cool, but it sure is a pain to put on. In turns of play, your hands have to be quite small to get things out of the market and other parts of the temple. The selection of minifigs is quite awesome. I think the wheel barrel with goodies is a neat idea. I enjoy pushing a minifig around with it. Hubby and I get to pick our teams and role play. The only con: I wished the temple had some flat surfaces on the roof, so the ninjas can stand flatly on top verses standing slightly slanted on the roof. For the price tag, it's well worth every penny. My first Ninjago set, and I'm very pleased.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 7 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGorgeous Set! Go get it!Timbuilder | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI should have bought it back in 2015...but the extra 60 bucks I paid are well worth it. Put it together with my wife during the boring super bowl LIII... it was so enjoyable. 13 bags of pieces logically divided, so no strain at all finding pieces and sort them out. Maybe the most difficult part is make sure floors are secured properly. Beautifully designed windows and roofs. Learned a bunch of design techniques. The black pieces which made up the roof is of very high quality. Go get it on eBay!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWow!JessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is probably the biggest Lego set I have built before. I usually buy large technic sets for my hubby and smaller themed ones for my daughter. But when I saw this one I had to get it for myself. I'm glad I did because It is stunning! The details are just amazing. I find it hard to imagine how these Lego designers come up with this stuff. Highly recommend this set to anyone whether you like the ninjago theme or not. Anyone can appreciate the architectural beauty of this build no matter what themes you would usually go for. Also glad I found it for 30% off retail!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCan't stop fiddling with this...BentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEven after I finished the instructions, I can't stop building/modifying this set. In fact, in between the time I made the photos and writing the review, I've spent about 45 more minutes modifying Jasper's market. Every time I look at it, I see more things I want to do, so the play keeps going. That being said, the set is fragile and the side buildings are hard to get into. I have a hard time manipulating anything without knocking off parts. (tree branches, swap grass, Yang statue, temple rail, etc), so I have a hard time imagining someone being able to pretend-play with the figures and set without constantly knocking parts off. There an many nifty details in the set that I hope are plot points in the next television season of Ninjago. Aside from the figures and frosted windows/panels, all the graphics are stickers. Fifteen stickers total. I don't care for stickers because i don't like putting them on, and they never wear or age well. I would love it if translations were included for all the Japanese writing on the graphics. I can't imagine it would be much more expensive to include that on the sticker sheet or on the instructions, or maybe include a QR code to a website to accommodate translations into multiple languages. In addition to the instructions, the book contains ten pages of interesting lore/content repeated in three different languages. (so there is/was plenty of room to include information about the writing on the graphics) Color matching for additional building has been a challenge--Especially the blue walls of the smithy. All in all, living long enough to have bricks in older colors that don't quite match the new colors is a great problem to have. Three shades of light blue, not so much.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55