Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship!
Available nowSweet Mayhem's Systar Starship!553.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Role-play a space chase with Sweet Mayhem’s Systar Starship!
- VIP Points
- 74VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Help Emmet and Lucy evade capture by THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70830 Sweet Mayhem’s Systar Starship toy, featuring an opening cockpit for a mini-doll or minifigure, retractable landing gear, disc shooter, a roll of stickers and an opening prison cell. This fun construction toy includes 2 minifigures, a mini-doll figure and buildable Star and Heart toy figures to role-play action from THE LEGO MOVIE 2.
- Includes 5 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: a LEGO Emmet minifigure and Lucy minifigure, plus a Sweet Mayhem mini-doll figure and brick-built Heart and Star toy figures.
- Sweet Mayhem’s Systar Starship toy features an opening cockpit for a mini-doll or minifigure, retractable landing gear, a roll of stickers, disc shooter and an opening prison cell with a removable control panel and a gun.
- Weapons include Lucy's crossbow and Sweet Mayhem's gun.
- Accessory elements include Lucy's quiver, Sweet Mayhem’s adjustable wings, helmet, 2 hearts and translucent-blue boosters.
- Emmet and Lucy minifigures and Sweet Mayhem mini-doll figure are new for January 2019.
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this awesome building toy.
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
- about 8 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Systar System!Spooker | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!To start off, I was expecting this ship to be way smaller than it actually is, it's almost the size of a football! The colours are wonderful to look at and the multitude of compartments to store stuff in is great for play, the holding cell being the best example. The sticker roll is a cool extra too, even though I wouldn't use it myself, I can see how it's fun for younger builders. Though I have to say, the big elephant in the room is the price. It's a little steep for what you get. Maybe just 10 dollars lower would definitely make it a must-buy. But with that said, if you like the look of it, it's definitely worth it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 8 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSweet Starship!L5612 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf your favorite character was Sweet Mayhem, than this set is just perfect. You can play as in you are capturing Lucy and the design is super unique as well and equipped to accommodate a minidoll style. Some people may argue that price is way to high, but the size and prints of prices you get are so big. I personally feel better paying slightly more for print peices.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSweet SpacehipBrickyBrickington | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun build with great details and colours. Very accurate to the actual ship in the movie trailer although the cockpit is too small to fit more than General Mayhem, but overall the ship is bigger than I expected.Cool design and makes a great display piece.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55